Selling A cheap, classic house (on plot) very close to the beach for Re-sale for only 95k$

Allex

Alex_the_cool_11
Alex_the_cool_11
Feb 11, 2018
Somewhere on earth
Name of house: “runc2”
Price: 95000$
Player selling: _selenophile_
Plot size: 10x9 blocks
House size (including walls): 7x7 (each floor is 7x7)
Rooms: Kitchen space, bedroom, basement. Elevator included between each floor.
Building style: Classic; built with clay bricks, roof made of quartz and a traditional wooden parquet floor (wooden planks).

Facilities: 9 large chests, 1 medium chest, 5 furnaces, 2 crafting tables, 1 kitchen table, 1 magic table, 1 podium, 1 jukebox, elevator, kitchen, continental double bed, 2 book shelves.

Description: This is a cheap classic house compared to others close to a long beach at the ocean in Cayman city (the capital) with 2 full floors and a basement ideal for storing loads of stuff. The house is built out of clay bricks with a touch of quarts and wooden floors. Perfect for both 1 or 2 friends that are looking for a lower budget. There is both a kitchen space, a bedroom with a cosy continental double bed and a basement. The roof is designed in the usual shape of a triangle to protect the house being ruined by rainwater. There is an elevator in the house that makes it easy to go between each floor.

/Ad written by the realtor Alex_the_cool_11 (On forums my name is Allex)

Attachments

cutie-kun

May 29, 2018
United States
I would like to purchase this when I return from vacation in 2 days if it's not too much trouble holding on to it until then, I will outbid other offers if you get any ;>