A fantastic idea!

whitetornado

Feb 6, 2016
I've been thinking about getting better vehicles. There are only 3 cars available and you cannot go up platforms in those vehicles. I think a better vehicle plugin will be needed.

Another idea I have is to introduce planes! How amazing would it be to fly in the sky with planes!

Another fantastic idea that I suggest is to introduce a new city. The huge city in mccities is amazing so far but I think it would be very cool to introduce ANOTHER city like New York or California into the server as well. This would surely bring in more players!!

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I've been thinking about getting better vehicles. There are only 3 cars available and you cannot go up platforms in those vehicles. I think a better vehicle plugin will be needed.

Another idea I have is to introduce planes! How amazing would it be to fly in the sky with planes!

Another fantastic idea that I suggest is to introduce a new city. The huge city in mccities is amazing so far but I think it would be very cool to introduce ANOTHER city like New York or California into the server as well. This would surely bring in more players!!
Planes are already on the server :)

D

Deleted member 832

There are way more vehicles, tanks, boats and so much more. You have to give the staff some time to introduce new things as plugins need to be configured. We are also working on a new city, it has some controversy behind it. The old co-owner, Aster, framed Kiriaa and got him banned, Aster also destroyed all of the work being done on the city, delaying progress.

whitetornado

Feb 6, 2016
There are way more vehicles, tanks, boats and so much more. You have to give the staff some time to introduce new things as plugins need to be configured. We are also working on a new city, it has some controversy behind it. The old co-owner, Aster, framed Kiriaa and got him banned, Aster also destroyed all of the work being done on the city, delaying progress.
What did Aster do??

Rocketblaze

Apr 16, 2016
Maybe another city will bring more revenue in to come on the server. More votes and more players.