Not open for further replies.

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Staffs do their probable best, but they aren’t little robots on 24/7 for all these members needing help. They aren’t the reason the server id not very active. They have a life in my opinion (i stg) and it doesn’t revole around minecraft!

Earlier someone compared staffs to Helen Keller in the rudest of ways , i wouldve replied to the comment but it was in a place where extra comments aren’t suppose to be there but:
Helen Keller is not someone you compare someone to like that. Its so rude to a woman who didn’t have our privileges but she had to work 100 times as hard as us to earn her life. If you thought bringing up such woman ,who should be looked up to like an inspiration , and compare her to some anger against hard working staff is unbelievable. Helen Keller is not some woman that you can just use to call people: blind , deaf and mute. Its so ridiculous, i cant even explain how pissed I am right now.breif, Both sides are great people and dont use that reference pls towards anyone or anything unless its a compliment to hard working, which in this case the person DID NOT.

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
Cmon guys, this really shouldn't be what's going on. Sundae has her own life, and she's started to do transfers now, so you really have to give her time. It REALLY doesn't help when she comes online and constantly gets asked if she's doing transfers (I'm guilty,) it just makes her feel worse than we're already making her feel about her position.

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Cmon guys, this really shouldn't be what's going on. Sundae has her own life, and she's started to do transfers now, so you really have to give her time. It REALLY doesn't help when she comes online and constantly gets asked if she's doing transfers (I'm guilty,) it just makes her feel worse than we're already making her feel about her position.
exactlyy

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Honestly, now im kinda frustrated b/c i see this sorta -BLEEEEP- all the time. and i just wanta add HELEN KELLER IS -BLEEPING- AMAZING! SHES SO SO AMAZING THAT LIKE I CANT EVEN FIND THE WORDS TO DESCRIBE HER... so ye lets take it easy on the staff <3 its supposed to be fun! Thanks chu Ena for saying something about it ^-^

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
It ain't hard to do /ban Peng1803 lmao and Helen Keller was a government conspiracy...dumb

Reactions: Minty

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
1. We don’t just “ban” for situations like that

2. Doesn’t matter, still wasn’t appropiate to post nor were you involved in the court case to begin with.

3. A simple ban wouldn’t be the best option, if he still owes people there would be no way (even if he tried) for him to work to return all the items/loans back. Hence why there’s a such thing as court cases to deal with scammers etc etc

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Idk but staff are literally the only ones with power. Nibble and Coban and even all the older owners made a system involving staff to run school, police, arch team, transfers and court cases.
So inactive staff means inactive server. Communicating that staff has some issues and therefore can't be active really helps with the impatience of the community.

tbh for a sec I thougth staff went in protest to finally get the attention from stan and nibble. I mean forreal update this server for once, we deserve that by now.

there are some very active and good people who want staff, so if you are understaffed hire some more.
and for all staff, use your power, either push nibble/coban more, or use or in game permissions to create your own events like sundae did with the events in september or october. (Really good intiative, but the way it worked was not that motivating to keep on playing and they only took 15m a day)

alsoo.....
stop ignoring the community suggestions ;)

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Honestly, now im kinda frustrated b/c i see this sorta -BLEEEEP- all the time. and i just wanta add HELEN KELLER IS -BLEEPING- AMAZING! SHES SO SO AMAZING THAT LIKE I CANT EVEN FIND THE WORDS TO DESCRIBE HER... so ye lets take it easy on the staff <3 its supposed to be fun! Thanks chu Ena for saying something about it ^-^
Well done, im proud of your form of censorship :)
Idk but staff are literally the only ones with power. Nibble and Coban and even all the older owners made a system involving staff to run school, police, arch team, transfers and court cases.
So inactive staff means inactive server. Communicating that staff has some issues and therefore can't be active really helps with the impatience of the community.

tbh for a sec I thougth staff went in protest to finally get the attention from stan and nibble. I mean forreal update this server for once, we deserve that by now.

there are some very active and good people who want staff, so if you are understaffed hire some more.
and for all staff, use your power, either push nibble/coban more, or use or in game permissions to create your own events like sundae did with the events in september or october. (Really good intiative, but the way it worked was not that motivating to keep on playing and they only took 15m a day)

alsoo.....
I was planning on writing literally EXACTLY what you said. Almost word for word.

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe

alsoo.....
I just wanna say only Sundae22 and the owners has those types of commands and she’s a bit inactive or taking a break and Sundae22 can only do so much. I did try to have auctions, build battles, and more events (that I can’t say) but I could only do much. We can’t just continue to spam Coban or Nibble to get a response, that’s not how it works. Even if we did that everyday (which I’m sure we have) it’s not effective and it’s annoying, so I’m not sure what you mean by “push them”.

I do hear “stop ignoring the community suggestions” a lot but I’m not sure on how we’re doing that or if you know we are discussing and going over it in staff chat. So by ignore, I’m guessing you’d like feedback from it?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
we can't smell that you are or arn't discussing it and as we don't see anything implemented we feel ignored.

push them means: "do something." Ask them... ANNOY them. No reply means Another try.
I mean how do you get frustated that the work you put in is not a tiny but equal to the work nibble and coban put in? (yes.. they have 'reasons' but everyone is in school. Seeing as nibble has time to play fortnite, he probably can also add a simple plugin.
I mean the only reason I am frustrated is because I love this server... and I would like to see that the owners and staff love it back more often ;)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
we can't smell that you are or arn't discussing it and as we don't see anything implemented we feel ignored.

push them means: "do something." Ask them... ANNOY them. No reply means Another try.
I mean how do you get frustated that the work you put in is not a tiny but equal to the work nibble and coban put in? (yes.. they have 'reasons' but everyone is in school. Seeing as nibble has time to play fortnite, he probably can also add a simple plugin.
I mean the only reason I am frustrated is because I love this server... and I would like to see that the owners and staff love it back more often ;)
Kiri either instantly responds or ignores ur messaged completely- its the same for staff. I deleted my dm's with him, but for every 6-7 messages I sent asking for things- players banned, features added, bug reports, player help- his main response was: "uhr ill look into it"

Reactions: Minty and LavaFlake

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe

We’re no different then from regular players when it comes towards that. The chance of getting a reply back on those “suggestions” is the same as regular players, so “push them more” if you’d like.

Reactions: Minty and LavaFlake
T

Trump15024

Two words. Private Sector. Let the players own things the server currently does and build up the server. A small team of architects cannot build up the infrastructure of the server. I am looking at a way that players could be more involved in this kind of stuff and I could reveal it soon.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Two words. Private Sector. Let the players own things the server currently does and build up the server. A small team of architects cannot build up the infrastructure of the server. I am looking at a way that players could be more involved in this kind of stuff and I could reveal it soon.
^ something where we can get approval from the owners, just a simple yes or no answer. Supervised by staff sundae aries etc. made by players. That way lack of staff members or efforts from the staff team can be made up from normal players.

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
uh... im so confused could we likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - deleeeeeeeteeeeeee this???????????? cause idk what i posted i had to much booze uhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooootttttttttttttt mmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnttttttttttt foooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuinnnnng

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
1. We don’t just “ban” for situations like that

2. Doesn’t matter, still wasn’t appropiate to post nor were you involved in the court case to begin with.

3. A simple ban wouldn’t be the best option, if he still owes people there would be no way (even if he tried) for him to work to return all the items/loans back. Hence why there’s a such thing as court cases to deal with scammers etc etc
Lmao you pretending he gonna pay it back now? funny. The only things you ban for are when people get on your nerves or do something YOU do like but when other players are being scammed for millions of dollar it's a "court case." Please, I had to laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.