Not open for further replies.

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Lmao you pretending he gonna pay it back now? funny. The only things you ban for are when people get on your nerves or do something YOU do like but when other players are being scammed for millions of dollar it's a "court case." Please, I had to laugh.
It isn’t his place to ban ppl for what he likes. There are rules that must be broken in order for someone to be banned. Im 100% sure Aries can tell u the reason he ever banned anyone with evidence of what rule they broke. Unfortunately scamming isn’t against the rules. Therefore what has been done is you can make a court case. A court case is for ethical violations such as scamming stealing etc. Therefor you cannot blame Aries for the rules of the server, he didnt make them he just enforces them. Hes like a police officier he didnt make the law he just makes sure everyone follows it. If you believe someone has been unfairly banned they can always make a ban appeal explaining what happened. Finally i suggest you read over the rules of the server before you start accusing someone of unfairly banning. Especially if that someone is the only active Senior moderator the server has.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
mostly just staff disrespect. As people get mad for sometimes understandeble then get banned for staff disrespect

Reactions: Minty

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
It isn’t his place to ban ppl for what he likes. There are rules that must be broken in order for someone to be banned. Im 100% sure Aries can tell u the reason he ever banned anyone with evidence of what rule they broke. Unfortunately scamming isn’t against the rules. Therefore what has been done is you can make a court case. A court case is for ethical violations such as scamming stealing etc. Therefor you cannot blame Aries for the rules of the server, he didnt make them he just enforces them. Hes like a police officier he didnt make the law he just makes sure everyone follows it. If you believe someone has been unfairly banned they can always make a ban appeal explaining what happened. Finally i suggest you read over the rules of the server before you start accusing someone of unfairly banning. Especially if that someone is the only active Senior moderator the server has.
Except it's a minecraft server... you should be competent enough to realize when someone is doing something wrong even if it's not explicitly stated in rules. One scammer banned from the server harming players and obviously cheating is not going to hurt anyone.

Reactions: Minty

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Except it's a minecraft server... you should be competent enough to realize when someone is doing something wrong even if it's not explicitly stated in rules. One scammer banned from the server harming players and obviously cheating is not going to hurt anyone.
You seem to not get the point lmao

That’s like saying I can ban any player for stealing out of an unlocked chest, and I know there’s a lot of players that does and only mentioned in court cases.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Scamming is not bannable, so just don't get scammed, we advise new players to make courtcase in the hope that they can get refunded, but we can't ban players as of now.

But tbh that rule could be changed for the better, if we were to put Scamming under toxic behaviour and harassement smaller bans for scamming could become a thing.

But tbh most people are not the brightest... cuz those scammers get like 100 loans at the time for the most unreasonable intrest rates. Just be sure to read my Loan Guide next time ya'll. It's right up here on the forums

Reactions: Minty and Powerfull

Casual

oblivo
oblivo
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
Im a bit late but i definitely agree, players should understand that they need to also help fixing the server in order for it to be back up from the un dead (ish) I hate how they always complain to staff and wait for updates and do nothing but wait and be useless no offense but its true
GO enaaa
ty for bringing this topic to life xD

Reactions: Minty and Ena

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
You seem to not get the point lmao

That’s like saying I can ban any player for stealing out of an unlocked chest, and I know there’s a lot of players that does and only mentioned in court cases.
Obviously YOU don't get it. When you have multiple court cases against a player, and nothing, absolutely nothing, has been done, then you have a problem. If you honestly think you're right, ask yourself why the server has gone to **** and the player base has left. It's terrible moderators like you and an unresponsive team that ruin McCities. You always think you're right just because you're a moderator, and that's something we have all seen with the staff here.

Bob_49

Former Staff
Bob_49
Bob_49
Jan 22, 2018
Space
Obviously YOU don't get it. When you have multiple court cases against a player, and nothing, absolutely nothing, has been done, then you have a problem. If you honestly think you're right, ask yourself why the server has gone to **** and the player base has left. It's terrible moderators like you and an unresponsive team that ruin McCities. You always think you're right just because you're a moderator, and that's something we have all seen with the staff here.
It's the toxicity of players like you, not the staff. New players join and see you in the chat and automatically leave. It's not the staffs fault that some of the players don't support the growth of the server. Instead of complaining that staff is bad, do something useful in life.

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
It's the toxicity of players like you, not the staff. New players join and see you in the chat and automatically leave. It's not the staffs fault that some of the players don't support the growth of the server. Instead of complaining that staff is bad, do something useful in life.
I hardly play anymore so I doubt that is the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.