A New Chapter for me

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
After 3 good months on MCCITIES, meeting people, becoming friends with lots of humans, I think it's time my experience comes to an end on MCCITIES, I used to play everyday, and at this point it's getting a bit boring, I haven't really played since Halloween.... and that was a long time ago, I think it's time to announced that I am quitting.

Also, I want to come out to you guys about my sexually, after being a queer for about 2 months I have decided I am gay, the reason behind that is because I am not Laylah... I am a guy named Nathaniel... and I acted like a girl because I didn't wanna be a boy... so I hope you understand that, I have finally come out, hope nothing changes with my relations with you guys.

I also want to thank some friends of mine for giving me a great experience on MCCITIES:
@Patty_Mayo you have been my friend since day one, and we have talked so much, and I loved working with you, it was very fun, and I wish you best of luck.

@Sxlma Yet I barely hung out with you, I had a lot of fun when we did, I am giving you full control over our real estate business, and I am sad to leave the business, but I wish you best of luck with Platinum Properties.

@FroztyStars You were my favorite moderator, we didn't hang out a lot, but when we did it was fun, and I wish you a great experience.

These are just SOME of the main people, but of course I want to thank everybody else, because without you guys I would have been bored out of my life, I hope you understand my reasons for quitting, and I wish you guys a great experience on MCCITIES.

(I WILL COME ONLINE SOMETIMES TO CHECK IN)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Favorite moderator? I do not in any way feel hurt by that statement :'(

Also happy that you are not afraid to tell us who you really are and how you truly feel. Anyone is welcome on cities!

Sad to see you leave, hope to see you in game sometime!

Reactions: nate

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
It's sad to see you leave :cry:
Although I'm glad you went out with a bang, very fitting for you aha. Honoured you felt so comfortable to share something like that :love:
We'll miss you dearly, I hope to see you sometime, you have my discord if you ever want to catch up :3

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
Favorite moderator? I do not in any way feel hurt by that statement :'(

Also happy that you are not afraid to tell us who you really are and how you truly feel. Anyone is welcome on cities!

Sad to see you leave, hope to see you in game sometime!
brooo ilyyyyy don't get offended youre just as equal!

Reactions: ItzJazzMade