Buying a plot/house for storage

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
/mail send 8x17 in game or dm me on forums if you have a house/plot i can buy for 110K because i have no space left to store any items. the size im looking for is between 10x15 and 20x20 I will be on at the following times: Monday-Friday: 3:30 PM EST to 10 PM EST, and Saturday and Sunday all day on weekends. I need one by monday at 4 pm EST.

Reactions: Spirit

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
rent a jabuapt plot they're great for their size a 100k house is like 10x 12

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
jabu plots arent for rent anymore they were unregioned the only ones tehre are the ones that are rented already that couldn't be unregioned. and im looking to own a house within the sizes i listed for the price i said above im not wanting to rent anything else than what im renting thats why i said i am looking to buy a plot/house.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
jabu plots arent for rent anymore they were unregioned the only ones tehre are the ones that are rented already that couldn't be unregioned. and im looking to own a house within the sizes i listed for the price i said above im not wanting to rent anything else than what im renting thats why i said i am looking to buy a plot/house.
Mk I was just giving an option to help u I also haven’t been on a ton so didn’t know that