A proper introduction to me

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
I did one of these when I first joined up to the site but a lot has changed since then so I thought I'd do another one, so here goes

(every youtuber intro ever) WHAT IS GOING ON GUYS MY NAME IS JOSH AND WELCOME TO MY INTRODUCTION POST. WE'VE GOT A LOT TO TALK ABOUT BUT BEFORE THAT HAPPENS MAKE SURE YOU LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE AWESOME CONTENT, ALRIGHT LETS GET INTO IT

Ok ok I'll be serious for a while

My name is Josh, as most of you know already, I'm 19 years old and currently studying a computer science course at university for the second time as I'm sure you also already know (damn this is going bad already) Anyway, I like in a certain place in the United Kingdom which personally I'll likely never reveal as I like privacy, the same reason I'm never going to do a face reveal even if you gave me all the in-game money in the world :p

Basically in my town there's not exactly a lot to do compared to where I studied last year which was full of amazing things to do, but now I'm back home everything seems boring. As such, I mainly spend time inside either recording music (metal \m/) playing games, crying over university assignments that seem easy but I can't be bothered to do or watching completely random videos on Youtube.

I'm currently in the process of writing and recording tracks for a lil metal project that I've got going on. Not a band or anything, just something that I can use to showcase what I've written and see what people think of it. I currently own 3 main electric guitars (2 don't work for some reason, or don't work as good as the should) and one bass guitar (which I barely use)

At some point in my life I'd like to have a career in something to do with Computer Science, at the moment I'm leaning towards website design and development as it's generally simple at a base level (we haven't done any of the tricky stuff yet thankfully)

While it may seem simple to most of you, one of my dreams it to buy and own my own motorbike. It definitely does sound simple but I've always loved motorbikes and it's only recently that I've been able to get the right certification and licence in order to do that, so hopefully when January rolls around I'll finally be able to get my own and keep it for as long as it isn't stolen xD

(every Youtuber outro ever)

WELL THAT'S GONNA DO IT FOR THIS VIDEO, IF YOU ENJOYED IT THEN DO LIKE/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE CONTENT, AND I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW/LATER/NEXT WEEK/NEXT TIME

But seriously that's all I could possibly think to say about me, thanks for reading

T

Trump15024

I did one of these when I first joined up to the site but a lot has changed since then so I thought I'd do another one, so here goes

(every youtuber intro ever) WHAT IS GOING ON GUYS MY NAME IS JOSH AND WELCOME TO MY INTRODUCTION POST. WE'VE GOT A LOT TO TALK ABOUT BUT BEFORE THAT HAPPENS MAKE SURE YOU LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE AWESOME CONTENT, ALRIGHT LETS GET INTO IT

Ok ok I'll be serious for a while

My name is Josh, as most of you know already, I'm 19 years old and currently studying a computer science course at university for the second time as I'm sure you also already know (damn this is going bad already) Anyway, I like in a certain place in the United Kingdom which personally I'll likely never reveal as I like privacy, the same reason I'm never going to do a face reveal even if you gave me all the in-game money in the world :p

Basically in my town there's not exactly a lot to do compared to where I studied last year which was full of amazing things to do, but now I'm back home everything seems boring. As such, I mainly spend time inside either recording music (metal \m/) playing games, crying over university assignments that seem easy but I can't be bothered to do or watching completely random videos on Youtube.

I'm currently in the process of writing and recording tracks for a lil metal project that I've got going on. Not a band or anything, just something that I can use to showcase what I've written and see what people think of it. I currently own 3 main electric guitars (2 don't work for some reason, or don't work as good as the should) and one bass guitar (which I barely use)

At some point in my life I'd like to have a career in something to do with Computer Science, at the moment I'm leaning towards website design and development as it's generally simple at a base level (we haven't done any of the tricky stuff yet thankfully)

While it may seem simple to most of you, one of my dreams it to buy and own my own motorbike. It definitely does sound simple but I've always loved motorbikes and it's only recently that I've been able to get the right certification and licence in order to do that, so hopefully when January rolls around I'll finally be able to get my own and keep it for as long as it isn't stolen xD

(every Youtuber outro ever)

WELL THAT'S GONNA DO IT FOR THIS VIDEO, IF YOU ENJOYED IT THEN DO LIKE/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE CONTENT, AND I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW/LATER/NEXT WEEK/NEXT TIME

But seriously that's all I could possibly think to say about me, thanks for reading
Nice!

Reactions: Minty