About Apartments and Regioning

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
As long as a building isn't in the city, would it be possible to have apartments regioned not for rent, but for sale?
Is the process any different than any other regioning request? Curious at this point, but I'll be making a building soon if this is still an option.

@Izzie @LeanneTheUnicorn
Thx!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
As long as a building isn't in the city, would it be possible to have apartments regioned not for rent, but for sale?
Is the process any different than any other regioning request? Curious at this point, but I'll be making a building soon if this is still an option.

@Izzie @LeanneTheUnicorn
Thx!
Hi, this would be the same process, but to my knowledge there is no regioning of for sale apartments (there were thoughts of adding this but I’m not sure where They went tbh) gl getting it tho! I would recommend talking to nibble or Coban about it, from my recollection they had talked about adding for sale apartments for newer players

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
Right, that was my thought. With the most houses being 100k+, it might be good to add a middle-tier of properties again, since now most buyable apts. are overpriced :p Ty ty @CP42

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
But I have seen some apts for sale tho? Did you guys do it in the past?
Under old rules there were apartments that were for buy, but not anymore are they being regioned