Admin made things awkward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
I was doing the thibg(if you don’t know what I’m talking about read the previous threads).Then I say anyone have any legal jobs they want done fir money.Tgen he privately messaged me and said “Ar your parents watching”.It was so awkward cause my parents saw that message.I had to make some weird excuse.

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
My parents legit said “WHY IS HE ASKING THAT” and my dad said “If they can already figure out that you have 2 parents, they probably know all sorts of stuff about you”.

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
The worst part though was that he tried to mage it up by saying. if they are I can tell them the rules.I was like SHUT UPPPP, YUR BEING SO AKWARD RIGHT NOW.

Nugget_Lord14

Dec 20, 2019
Can u guys harass him for the next week because of that?!?!?!?!?!? He fricken messed up my chance st getting back on.He added one more negative thing to their check list!!!!

Optic

lykkee
lykkee
Jan 6, 2017
another server e.e
idontmind.com
lol mate you need to calm yourself. if your parents don’t let you play a minecraft server then don’t blame someone who tries their hardest to better the server for others. take a break off forums and perhaps not give us a constant 24/7 update of your life. just a suggestion love- you’re kinda clogging the forums page with this

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
Trump said something in global chat about it. You should stop making forums post and just post about your goodbye and whether or not you can play again. Some of these posts were unnecessary

Status
Not open for further replies.