/adopt. A simple but usefull plugin

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Hi folks a suggestion for an entirely new command set.
/adopt has been suggested many times. But I think it really should have been added and maybe even worked out well.
So I made a list of ideas for the /adopt command that would add roleplay and make it usefull too!

/adopt player (easy, adopt a player)
/adopt info (playername) (to see if the player is ir has adopted anyone)
/adopt feed (feed all your kids in a 5 block range from you. Would be free and would give them full hunger. 5m cooldown)
/adopt disown (disown player)
You can adopt a maximum of 3 kids.
/adopt find (give the location of all your kids)
/adopt tp (player name) abilty to teleport to your kids.
/adopt pay (pay your kids in a 5 block range only and up to 1k, just for roleplay)

These are some commands I think it should get. If I come up with any more I will tell. I think it's a great addon and would make the server more fun

Thanks for reading and give your thoughts and maybe tell why it can't be added. :)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
/adopt has been suggested many times. But I think it really should have been added and maybe even worked out well.
So I made a list of ideas for the /adopt command that would add roleplay and make it usefull too!

/adopt feed (feed all your kids in a 5 block range from you. Would be free and would give them full hunger. 5m cooldown)
/adopt pay (pay your kids in a 5 block range only and up to 1k, just for roleplay)

These are some commands I think it should get. If I come up with any more I will tell. I think it's a great addon and would make the server more fun

Thanks for reading and give your thoughts and maybe tell why it can't be added. :)
We suggested thst before except the marry plugin was a plugin but it can be edited i guess? What got super weird is if the family tree is just messed up if your kid marrys your dad and they get a kid who marrys your other kid. Like really crapped up stuff but it was a good suggestion overall.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
We suggested thst before except the marry plugin was a plugin but it can be edited i guess? What got super weird is if the family tree is just messed up if your kid marrys your dad and they get a kid who marrys your other kid. Like really crapped up stuff but it was a good suggestion overall.
Family trees are already messed up mate. This would actually help. We could add restrictions like cant marry the person your adopted by. Cant marry people adopted by the same player.

Also it would be you can be adopted and adopt too. But you cant be adopted by more then 2 players.

At some point we can even make it that married couples count as 2 players when adopting so when 1 adopts they both adopt him. (Oh so vague. Hope you understand. Kind of in a hurry)

Reactions: Minty

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Family trees are already messed up mate. This would actually help. We could add restrictions like cant marry the person your adopted by. Cant marry people adopted by the same player.

Also it would be you can be adopted and adopt too. But you cant be adopted by more then 2 players.

At some point we can even make it that married couples count as 2 players when adopting so when 1 adopts they both adopt him. (Oh so vague. Hope you understand. Kind of in a hurry)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Also I know this has been suggested before, but I just thought, bring it out as a plugin and all. Bring more detail and more usefullness. I'm happy with the positive responses! So @sundae22 what's your opinion?

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com

YASS THIS IS SUCH A BOOTIFUL IDEA YESSSSSS ^-^

Iron777

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica

Really cool

Reactions: lostinthewqrld