Adventures With Aunt Bella

Chancey

Dec 2, 2018
So, I'd like to share a very entertaining and funny adventure me, Shakespeare (wise), NotStunningly, and ibellabear went on. Stun and I were having a boys night out, having fun, and we got the message that aunt bella took wise to go steal a polar bear. It was funny, watching them try to get it to escape through the broken window. Once they got it through, they left a lil message for the soon to be angry owner of the polar bear (sorry, sorry). We are all happy to say that the polar bear is now safe and free in the snowy land it deserves to be in. Here's a lil pic of our adventure. (wise so inconventniently logged off right when this picture was taken, haha not very nice -.-) Enjoy the first episode of "Adventures with Aunt Bella" and tune in for more!
ehehe.png

ibellabear

Dec 12, 2018
So, I'd like to share a very entertaining and funny adventure me, Shakespeare (wise), NotStunningly, and ibellabear went on. Stun and I were having a boys night out, having fun, and we got the message that aunt bella took wise to go steal a polar bear. It was funny, watching them try to get it to escape through the broken window. Once they got it through, they left a lil message for the soon to be angry owner of the polar bear (sorry, sorry). We are all happy to say that the polar bear is now safe and free in the snowy land it deserves to be in. Here's a lil pic of our adventure. (wise so inconventniently logged off right when this picture was taken, haha not very nice -.-) Enjoy the first episode of "Adventures with Aunt Bella" and tune in for more!View attachment 6538
hehe <3

Reactions: Minty