ADVERTISE AND REVIVE

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
THIS IS NOT PROFESSIONAL THIS IS A LITTLE RANT TAKE WHAT YOU WILL FROM IT!

ALSOOOOOOO I'M NOT SAYING ALL STAFF ARE BAD, NO NOT ALL STAFF ARE BAD AT ALL. ACTUALLY THE STAFF TEAM ARE AMAZING WHEN I SAY STAFF I'M TALKING ABOUT THE HIGHER STAFF!
Hi, i've been on this server two almost three years! I love this server i have things on here but....it's dead. Everyone knows it, no new news. I'm not gonna sugar coat it! Simply not enough effort is going into reviving this server like this server used to be poppin' and massive and like 60+ players on at a time! Now it's 20 IF WE'RE LUCKY! LIKE WHAT?!
Okay a message to staff, do not put below that "oh the owners are working sooo hard behind the scenes" cus we know they're not like they might put effort into a new plugin every now and then but in terms of reviving the server and listening to what we have to say it's just not happening... Like don't take this as disrespect i'm not just tryna put you all down i just think you need to hear it and not have it sugar coated. PUT EFFORT IN OR GET OUT, GET A NEW TEAM WHO WILL WORK ON IT AND ADVERTISE, WHAT IS THE POINT IN BEING AN OWNER IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE AN OWNER!
also not enough effort is put in to help new players, they all leave after 20 seconds cus they don't understand. just spawn them in a one road tutorial instead of them trying to warp. just spawn them in a straight tutorial where they'll understand EVERYTHING! And now staff are gonna say "it's hard work" ect ect but without hard work it's not gonna work, yes it'll be long and stressful but that's how it is. ALSO
the economy IS SOOOOOO MESSSEDDDDD that new players CANNOT AND WILL NOT MAKE IT! THEY WON'T so! effort needs to also be put into ze economy and fixing that cus it's IT'S F'D XD

SO YEAA, THAT'S IT! Leave your ideas in the comments don't even try leaving hate it's pointless XD i didn't even touch on everything at all but yeeee.

AS PLAYERS WE CANNOT BE AFRAID OF STAFF WE NEED TO REBEL AND TELL THEM STRAIGHT-FORWARD WHAT THEY NEED TO DOE AND WHAT THEY AREN'T DOING! PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
So ofc there's always more that staff/ownership can do, like advertising and other stuff. Problem is there's only so many resources someone can allocate and we as players, especially us who play for free and take the server for granted, have to understand that besides the occasional donation a server like is probably run at cost.

So then you may ask, what CAN the players do to affect the server? Simply put: Be the player you would want to play with. Be good to each other. Make friends. Do favors. Or even try to do business player to player as opposed to only via /warp shop. Anything that involves at least one other person besides yourself is a step in the right direction.

So yeah we need new players, but we as the community have the shared responsibility of welcoming those who do wander in. And on that note, not just welcoming but actually getting people involved and invested. Give that new person some tips, get them a job, maybe even help them get a plot for cheap or for free. I know there's always a plot that goes for like 10-20k on resale that would easily make a new player real happy to own.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
So ofc there's always more that staff/ownership can do, like advertising and other stuff. Problem is there's only so many resources someone can allocate and we as players, especially us who play for free and take the server for granted, have to understand that besides the occasional donation a server like is probably run at cost.

So then you may ask, what CAN the players do to affect the server? Simply put: Be the player you would want to play with. Be good to each other. Make friends. Do favors. Or even try to do business player to player as opposed to only via /warp shop. Anything that involves at least one other person besides yourself is a step in the right direction.

So yeah we need new players, but we as the community have the shared responsibility of welcoming those who do wander in. And on that note, not just welcoming but actually getting people involved and invested. Give that new person some tips, get them a job, maybe even help them get a plot for cheap or for free. I know there's always a plot that goes for like 10-20k on resale that would easily make a new player real happy to own.
I always welcome players and guide them to the tutorial but we're never going to get everyone to, and yes i agree we need to buy from people's companies i just opened one but people just don't sadly :/

Reactions: lostinthewqrld

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
I always welcome players and guide them to the tutorial but we're never going to get everyone to, and yes i agree we need to buy from people's companies i just opened one but people just don't sadly :/
It has only been a few hours, don’t rush, but give it some time.

T

Trump15024

Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 7.38.17 PM.png

As you can see the player base got smaller after this summer. 126 players in all joined yesterday. The server is not dead.

zzm6899

zzm6899
zzm6899
May 30, 2017
Photography land
1 thing I got to say is that the server is becoming a little boring (no offence).there are less players to even have a go or even buy alcohol from my shop... Business is slower and buying plots are just rly expensive... It is so much harder to earn money because the house prices are rocking up :/

Cursed

Cursed_x
Cursed_x
May 16, 2017

Well most the time new players join it's because they are trying to find friends and players they know so then they ask the server and most the time the player they ask for is inactive and no-one would know so then they leave the server and never come back.

Reactions: __Remy

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Trump even if 126 players joined yesterday were reffering to 60+ players available at almost every time which would likely have 300+ total players who logged in.

Aside from this its not exactly the owners duty, well it sorta is but mostly the server needs more developers. The server won’t grow if you don’t invest money to spend on developers who are willing to help make and fix the server. The owner is in chsrge of overall management not coding of plugins. He just does it since he knows *** to but oh well. The server needs more money invested in it, thats where the server donations and stan comes in, they are in charge of adding finances for the derver to grow. Also I would recommend we increase whatever server size capacity, used for ram or memory space or whatever, as well as get purchased plugins instead of free ones as the purchased plugins are really good compared to the free ones most of the time. Since some are custom made some have more effort put into it etc...

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
The bottom line here without argument is the server need more time, effort and money put into it or it will just keep declining.

T

Trump15024

The bottom line here without argument is the server need more time, effort and money put into it or it will just keep declining.
Trump even if 126 players joined yesterday were reffering to 60+ players available at almost every time which would likely have 300+ total players who logged in.

Aside from this its not exactly the owners duty, well it sorta is but mostly the server needs more developers. The server won’t grow if you don’t invest money to spend on developers who are willing to help make and fix the server. The owner is in chsrge of overall management not coding of plugins. He just does it since he knows *** to but oh well. The server needs more money invested in it, thats where the server donations and stan comes in, they are in charge of adding finances for the derver to grow. Also I would recommend we increase whatever server size capacity, used for ram or memory space or whatever, as well as get purchased plugins instead of free ones as the purchased plugins are really good compared to the free ones most of the time. Since some are custom made some have more effort put into it etc...
Hypixel has like over 100 staff members and the player base there has went from 60k to 19k. Minecraft is becoming less popular and it’s the school year. 40+ players yesterday played for an hour or more. This time of year all Minecraft servers are dead.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hypixel has like over 100 staff members and the player base there has went from 60k to 19k. Minecraft is becoming less popular and it’s the school year. 40+ players yesterday played for an hour or more. This time of year all Minecraft servers are dead.
I don’t see the point your trying to bring here, that basically still means the server is dying if minecraft is dying, if minecrwft goes out of business the server does too

T

Trump15024

I don’t see the point your trying to bring here, that basically still means the server is dying if minecraft is dying, if minecrwft goes out of business the server does too
What I am saying is that you guys are making suggestions based on the server is dead due to staff/owners when it’s actually Minecraft losing popularity.