Case Closed /ah scam of 3m ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Who are you accusing: Erelyn
What are your claims/accusations: The player _Shiba decided to sell all his pvp armor (it was a set of armor that included protection sets from 4-7. The player Evelyn took the good protection sets (5-7), replaced the slots with potatoes and a fishing rod, and then resold it for $3,000,000. So, in conclusion, my accusation is the player deliberately took the items they wanted out of the shulker, deliberately made it appear there was a protection 5-7 sets in the shulker, and then sold the shucker with items not worth $3,000,000. I am asking for either my $3,000,000 back or I be given all the armor I paid for. I believe since I paid a large sum of money to the player the items could be taken from the inventory or the player/or the money.

TotallyNotEve

Jan 12, 2020
dude I did not scam you. I put the item on /ah and you bought it. I did not break any rules because you chose to buy it, so why are you reporting me for

Reactions: Dwimmer

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I am unsure about the rules on this case, however context does make it appear as if @TotallyNotEve was trying to make it seem like there was (at least some sort of good) armor in the shulker.

So my question is,
Where you trying to trick people into buying potato's by making them think it was something else?
If not, then what were you doing?

Reactions: Dope
T

Trump15024

dude I did not scam you. I put the item on /ah and you bought it. I did not break any rules because you chose to buy it, so why are you reporting me for
Yes, the item was on /ah and I bought it. However, there is a difference between just putting an item on ah vs advertising you are selling a shulker with 5-7 protection sets and than adding potatoes to it + selling it for 3m.

Anyways, I received the items I paid for so I’m dropping this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.