Jun 2, 2018
new york
alexandra's Architect Application
1538326915024.png
What is your username?: 9x16
What server rank are you?: Citizen
Do you have discord?: Yes, it's alexandra#5761
What builds would you like to submit?: /plot home 1
Why do you want to be an architect?: I want to become an architect because number 1, I love building. It's something that expresses the ideas that I feel. It brings out the best of themes and I want the challenge of building specific things for people. Second, I want to be more helpful in the McCities community. I believe I'm decent, but the architect rank is to the people whom weather are eligible for it. People's support during my past time's building for this app is another reason why I believe I can gain the rank. The server has given me inspiration and the players made it fun for me to stick around and try out new things. It's something that I'm sure that I can gain to help others.
How would you contribute to community projects?: I would contribute to arch-related projects by being on discord, ask around if anyone needs any help, and keep in touch with the other arch. I would listen to the other arch that was given the rank earlier for tips and tricks, and I’ll share mine. I would give people my ideas and maybe what type of builds we go for and the patterns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.