Denied AlohaRiley's Arch Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlohaRiley

Jan 13, 2019
1. What is your username?
My In-game username is AlohaRiley.

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
My rank is, millionaire.

3. Do you have a discord account?
Yes, my username is AlohaRiley#3651

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/Plot home 2 and /plot home 1

5. Why do you want to be an architect?
Why I would like to become an architect is so I can build new homes and spread creativity. I can open up my mind to new experiences and as well as prepare me for serious builds. I've built many homes in other servers so I do have experience as well which is why I think I'd be good for the job. I think If you accept me, I'll be able to help others find their dream homes and establish a world of creativity and imagination. Remember, let your creativity fly while building!

6. How would you contribute to community projects?
I would contribute by playing my role and stay on task. I'd work really hard to fulfill my goals and try to pay attention to detail. I think I'm a good candidate for an arch for that point. Not only that, but I can even add some of my "sparkle" into the build. with permission, which will probably make the community build nice.

By the way, here's a photo of the build!
2019-04-19_15.58.08.png

2019-04-19_11.09.57.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzJazzMade

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I'm so sorry that it's been this long, but we spoke in-game a few weeks ago. Try adding more details to the exterior of the home, like windows on the sides, dormers, and landscaping. For the interior, there's a lot going on - birch planks, dark planks, stone bricks. I recommend sticking with a few simpler blocks for the interior, like terracotta or quartz for less of a contrast. The kitchen is modern but the interior is a large open space. Try building a bigger example to fit everything a house would have in it, like a dining room, bathroom, and an office. The more examples, the better! Reapply after building a few more houses that show off more of variety.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.