Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
What is your rank on the server? I am currently citizen as my moneys in bank :D
What is your /ar check time?
44 days and 2 hours
How often can you play on the server? I play every day at the moment, it depends on the day but quite a few hours.
Why do you want to become a teacher? I have been teacher twice, and principal and I don't have much to do at the moment so thought I'd do something to keep me occupied :D Although I quit principal, I did have fun while it lasted!
What do you want to teach? Please include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied.
Doctor skills
Slimefun Food
Drama
Debate
PSHE (personal, social and health education)

What would you do if a student wasn't behaving during class? Firstly I would give them a verbal warning, I'd also point out why I felt it was wrong. If they disagreed I would reconsider my decision gladly. If they then carried on I would speak to the principal about how to handle the situation.
Do you agree to be a good role model? Yes, I've given up doing criminal activity because I wasn't very good at it! I'd make sure to keep to chat rules also, I have had a short period of messing around but promise to stop if I got the job!

Thank you very much for reading:kappaross:

H

Heather

While I have seen some improvement since you came back as a player, I still think you could use some work with your attitude towards other players and in global chat. Keep up the improvement and be a positive role model for our players and i'm sure you'll make a good teacher.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.