An Island Suggestion Different From The Others

Trainfan8

Oct 27, 2017
Long title Ik.

Suddenly something hit me: What if you could pay somebody with a certain rank a very large amount of money (like 8M VERY minimum for a tiny island), depending on the size you want, for them to CREATE an island for you which you gain ownership to after the island's creation? Would be a bit weird, but I feel like this would be needed. It's good that islands have very high value but as the server grows and expands I feel like we're eventually gonna need more islands.

C'ya.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Long title Ik.

Suddenly something hit me: What if you could pay somebody with a certain rank a very large amount of money (like 8M VERY minimum for a tiny island), depending on the size you want, for them to CREATE an island for you which you gain ownership to after the island's creation? Would be a bit weird, but I feel like this would be needed. It's good that islands have very high value but as the server grows and expands I feel like we're eventually gonna need more islands.

C'ya.
so basically just more islands? And you can ask a builder/architect to make island to your liking?

Reactions: Powerfull

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
You might want to check out the post "Stuff for the Rich," this idea has been suggested and picked apart before

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You cant really like region a brand new island but you can region a sub island in your island. But thats your loss of land. And even for a 100x100 or 250x250 people would pay a lot more since theyre desprate

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Again this will destroy the prices of islands and bla bla bla. Staff will take old islands and sell them sometimes and maybe even make new ones when there is a great need for one. If their is question for a new island then the prices will go up and nothing gets harmed. If you just produce a island when there is no high demand for it the prices will go down and everything manny people worked for is gone.