Anime #2

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
second topic about anime cuz why not
who are your top three anime characters and why

1- Gilgamesh from the Fate series. so charismatic and crazy strong, love the concept of him owning unlimited treasury
2- Yagami Light from Death Note. such a twisted character with high ego and insane beliefs, extremely smart and collected at all times
3- Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass. extremely intelligent, lived in constant paradox. even thought he is my number 3, i still think his character is on top development wise throughout the two seasons (and the third is coming ayyy).

Daysies

Aug 24, 2017
It's a really hard choice to pick just 3... (・へ・) 
1. First place is no contest for me, it's Road Camelot from D.Gray-Man! She's a host of contradictions, and that's why I love her <3 She's sadistic and mock-playful, but caring for those important to her, and actually quite clever despite her little girl act (^O^) Also, her Noah abilities are really neat but my favorite one is that she can summon her own dimension :eek:
2. Gokudera Hayato from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. He's my favorite from this anime because he acts like a delinquent but he's actually very methodical and calculated, which shows in his battle style despite being an explosives user (≧▽≦)
3. Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki. Her psychopathy and reliance on Yukiteru makes her a really interesting character.

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
journey finding de wey - uganda qween

3. Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki. Her psychopathy and reliance on Yukiteru makes her a really interesting character.
i liked the plot near the ending a lot, but it's hard to recognize the character as much since there was no big development, just a psycho 'god' who wanted to have an endless loop with somebody (trying not to spoil).

Death

Mar 18, 2017
second topic about anime cuz why not
who are your top three anime characters and why

1- Gilgamesh from the Fate series. so charismatic and crazy strong, love the concept of him owning unlimited treasury
2- Yagami Light from Death Note. such a twisted character with high ego and insane beliefs, extremely smart and collected at all times
3- Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass. extremely intelligent, lived in constant paradox. even thought he is my number 3, i still think his character is on top development wise throughout the two seasons (and the third is coming ayyy).
Idk any of these animes but kewl

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps

i liked the plot near the ending a lot, but it's hard to recognize the character as much since there was no big development, just a psycho 'god' who wanted to have an endless loop with somebody (trying not to spoil).
Jass kill the stupid not funny at all memes!

Daysies

Aug 24, 2017
Yeah, there wasn't really any character development :( I wish the plot at the end had taken more time to develop instead of unraveling so quickly at the very end.. Still I just think it's interesting how vulnerable Yuno is despite her amazing cunning and killing ability, and that she stayed devoted despite being aware that Yukiteru is probably just using her for protection. Now that I think of it, one thing my top three characters have in common is actually that they're all crazy obsessed with the main character :eek: Yikes >.>

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
Yeah, there wasn't really any character development :( I wish the plot at the end had taken more time to develop instead of unraveling so quickly at the very end.. Still I just think it's interesting how vulnerable Yuno is despite her amazing cunning and killing ability, and that she stayed devoted despite being aware that Yukiteru is probably just using her for protection. Now that I think of it, one thing my top three characters have in common is actually that they're all crazy obsessed with the main character :eek: Yikes >.>
My character choices aren't exactly humble either haha
If you are looking for more time travel animes, I suggest Steins;gate, which is a bit complex and long, or Erased that is straight forward and touching.

Jass kill the stupid not funny at all memes!
spit on da nonbelievers bruddahs

Daysies

Aug 24, 2017
My character choices aren't exactly humble either haha
If you are looking for more time travel animes, I suggest Steins;gate, which is a bit complex and long, or Erased that is straight forward and touching.
Thanks for the suggestions! I have a lot of animes to watch >.< Out of the 3 you listed I only watched Deathnote, but I stopped halfway through cuz it got boring o.o I liked L more than Light in deathnote >.>

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
Thanks for the suggestions! I have a lot of animes to watch >.< Out of the 3 you listed I only watched Deathnote, but I stopped halfway through cuz it got boring o.o I liked L more than Light in deathnote >.>
honestly, they both were really good together if anything, but when i rewatched the anime, it was for L.
In the second half where Yagami was alone, it wasn't that good which is why I think they both were supporting characters for each other (cause of rivalry)
what animes are you planning to watch?

Daysies

Aug 24, 2017
honestly, they both were really good together if anything, but when i rewatched the anime, it was for L.
In the second half where Yagami was alone, it wasn't that good which is why I think they both were supporting characters for each other (cause of rivalry)
what animes are you planning to watch?
I'm watching Youjo Senki at the moment, but I still need to watch the new D.Gray-Man Hallow that came out and second season of Boku no Hero Academia (and a 3rd season is already in advertising). I also wanted to watch Accel World, and my friends have been wanting me to watch One Piece with them, which is a really long anime D: I wish No Game No Life would have a second season, it was my favorite out of all the anime I've watched..