Anniversary

AlohaRiley

Jan 13, 2019
Hello to whom may be reading this.
My 10 month anniversary to the game is approaching in only a few short days. I just wanted to thank everybody who's been with me on this crazy journey and those who helped me.

Although I haven't been on for a year, or so, I just want to say this: McCities is truly extraordinary. Everything from the people, activities and overall graphics. But, there was this one person who made me stay on McCities: Penguinassqssin. At first, I thought joining the game would be like every other game I encountered: play for a bit and leave. Penguin really helped me out. He stood with me and we talked and laughed, we shared comedy and experiences. I had such a great time playing with him and it made me stay. He explained to me how the game worked and everything and it sparked an interest in me. After a while, he stopped playing and I haven't seen him for a while but if you're reading this: I miss you.
There are a lot of other people who helped me too! Notaven,Unhqly, Skylersaur, Wisemanjp,IKenziez and SirKosmo are the other people who I made some very unique and fun experiences with. Thank you all so much. There are even others who have helped me: 2704Patrick. We share a common interest: Fashion. (Thanks for being a good friend Pat) Trump15024 Who's helped me a lot. Bpacer who was super kind enough to give me a job as a teacher, LostPups whom I shared laughs with, and even Lord_Doge126 who was a true friend to me.
A lot can happen over a span of 10 months so thank you all for sticking with me through the dark and accepting me: scars and all. Love ya'll <3 Remember to enjoy life and don't take things for granted because, when they're gone you'll really miss them.

Last edited: