Anyone want free money? Just keep posting on this thread. Unli Cash, it will keep going on for as long it can go.

MaryPlays

Apr 24, 2019
i seriously seem like i have no life, i do just not on a friday night bc that's my sleeping time butttt i've gotten enough sleep surprisingly this week and im hyper and can't sleep so here i am :)

MaryPlays

Apr 24, 2019
yeah so let's commentate my life: i'm sitting at my desk listening to love me like you do bc i'm an emotional wreck bc of something.it's a friday night and i should watch netflix right now but my friend said she will be right back so here i am waiting.

MaryPlays

Apr 24, 2019
im talking to literally no one but people will see this later. its almost 11 and i'm still awake, and not trying to go to sleep. i'm thinking about my math study guide for my exam. i'm thinking about how crazy i was with liking that person won't say them bc of anonymousness. to all the girls out there: you will be ok if a guy doesn't like you back he doesn't deserve you. there is someone out there for you keep looking. forget about them. you'll be alright. it hurts a lot but you can get through it.