Apartment Guide?

Athena2048

Nov 21, 2015
Is there any rules or guide for apartment owners? I'm working on building an apartment complex currently, and I don't really know how this works.

If one of the rooms gets griefed can I evict them or should I do anything about it?
Can I build/break blocks in the apartment rooms after they're regioned?

(And when someone rents a room I get the money, right??)

Thanks,
Athena2048
Owner of nothing

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Is there any rules or guide for apartment owners? I'm working on building an apartment complex currently, and I don't really know how this works.

If one of the rooms gets griefed can I evict them or should I do anything about it?
Can I build/break blocks in the apartment rooms after they're regioned?

(And when someone rents a room I get the money, right??)

Thanks,
Athena2048
Owner of nothing
Ok so ....

1. This is pretty standard, but of course all 'build rules' apply to your complex. (Only) if you are planning to get a build transferred to a plot, please make sure the plot is for skyscrapers, and that the build will fit with it's surroundings.
2. You can have rules stated around your complex (using signs), and if a player is to break a major one (such as manage to grief the build), then I'm sure a staff member could assist you with their eviction.
3. Once the rooms are reigned, you cannot edit anything in them unless you rent them out yourself. This means, if player123 'remodels' the room "apartment123", then you wouldn't be able to edit the interior (unless you rent the room out later).
4. All rent goes to the plot owner. I would recommend having the rent set to $250, that way it is most likely to be rented out. Keep in mind, to set rooms for rent, you must make a regioning request on the forums (much like a transfer request).

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask !