Accepted ApolloSaturn Teacher Application

ApolloSaturn

Jan 22, 2017
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?
ApolloSaturn
2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)
Math (pls pick this one if available o-o), Science, Social Studies
3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)
Citizen
4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?
I would conduct the three-strike rule. If a student misbehaves the first time, I would give them a warning. If a student misbehaves a second time, I would send them outside for a short amount of time. If they misbehave the third time, I would send them to the principal.
5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
Yes
6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)
Eastern Time Zone
7. Why do you want to become a teacher?
I would like to become a teacher because I just find it super fun to interact with other people in a class, teaching them what I know. This will be my third subject I would have teached as a teacher, so I will be learning something new as well. I think this job gives a whole new aspect to the server after being a teacher for a while now.
8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded. I agree to be a good role model, act responsible and mature, and follow the law.

Reactions: Tricoh and Fiirena