Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

I don't apologize for nothing I realized that it is all of you ignore my apology

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 832

First I want to start off by saying I am sorry. When I joined mccities I did not realize the real life lessons I would learn from playing on a minecraft server. This community is wonderful and this is why I wrote this. I know that I am not the number one player and I have done some really bad stuff and I am here to say I am sorry. But I would like to say that some of this was caused by fellow players that are very disrespectful. I have always offered my opinion on how we can improve the server and that is why I feel I am being seen as a bad guy. I am asking from now on that I can start fresh because I want to be a better player. I know probably this thread will fill up with bad comments towards me but sometimes in life you have to forgive I have forgave myself and everyone who has ever disrespected me on this server. I am asking that everyone forgives anything I have ever done. In game I always help people and I don't appreciate anyone saying I don't.
'This is caused by players who are very disrespectful' Well excuse me, but no one on here has ever attacked you, been disrespectful or been racist etc etc.

T

Trump15024

@EnderPort i especially did not make this for you. So if you want to fight me on forums make a conversation with me otherwise you have no room to talk

CreeperGamer

First I want to start off by saying I am sorry. When I joined mccities I did not realize the real life lessons I would learn from playing on a minecraft server. This community is wonderful and this is why I wrote this. I know that I am not the number one player and I have done some really bad stuff and I am here to say I am sorry. But I would like to say that some of this was caused by fellow players that are very disrespectful. I have always offered my opinion on how we can improve the server and that is why I feel I am being seen as a bad guy. I am asking from now on that I can start fresh because I want to be a better player. I know probably this thread will fill up with bad comments towards me but sometimes in life you have to forgive I have forgave myself and everyone who has ever disrespected me on this server. I am asking that everyone forgives anything I have ever done. In game I always help people and I don't appreciate anyone saying I don't.
I was never disrespectful you! Please get your facts straight!

T

Trump15024

Please do not comment on this. This is meant for you to read.

D

Deleted member 832

Please do not comment on this. This is meant for you to read.
This is a public post anyone can comment- and you're one to say. You tell people not to comment on your ban appeal- and then you go and comment on someone else's, which you have no relation to

T

Trump15024

@EnderPort do u not have anything else to do? Come on everything I ever do you have a smart remark to make about it.

CreeperGamer

@EnderPort do u not have anything else to do? Come on everything I ever do you have a smart remark to make about it.
Hey! Stopping attacking EnderPort Gabriel! They didn't do anything to you so stop attacking them! Now you're doing some disrespectful to another player! Do you have anything to say about it?!?!?!?! They wasn't using a smart remark!!!!!!!!!

T

Trump15024

Ok now I have just thought of something. Why did I even make this thread it is not me it's all of you. If you would leave me alone maybe I can get something done. I don't apologize for nothing

CreeperGamer

Ok now I have just thought of something. Why did I even make this thread it is not me it's all of you. If you would leave me alone maybe I can get something done. I don't apologize for nothing
It is about you! You're the one who made this thread in the first place not us! Your the one apologizing not us! So why did you point the finger at all of us?!?!?!

T

Trump15024

Listen I tried to be nice and post an apology but I want listen to a bunch of crazy people now leave me alone

Status
Not open for further replies.