Status
Not open for further replies.

AlohaRiley

Jan 13, 2019
What is your in-game name?
Angxll
What is your rank on the server?
Millionaire
What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school)
EST.
What is your Ar Time? (Do /ar time)
19 days.
Why do you want to become a teacher?
I want to become a teacher due to my love of learning, experience and of course, to try new things.
The first reason I want to become a teacher is because of my love of learning. In real life, I would consider myself a good student. I try my best to get A's and B's and I would like to become a teacher in real life too. I believe this can help give me a new insight on players, learn new things and of course make new friends :). I'm ready for anything and I'm open to many things.
My second reason for wanting to become a teacher is because of my experience. I actually used to teach SF-Food but unfortunately, I wasn't active so I was let go. I've been more active recently and already got 6 hours in one day. I want to be able to do things with my experience and even have some new ones. When I used to teach, I'd always have the same type of lessons but If I became a teacher now, I would try to be entertaining. I know a lot more now and would be able to ensure students have a good time and learn some basic essentials in cooking. Not only that, but I've been in this server for a while and I believe this would be a good way to give back to the community while having fun!
My last reason for wanting to become a teacher is to try new things. Although I used to be a teacher, I believe I can still make new experiences here. I want to learn more and grow as a person. I want to be able to teach and by teaching, I can help other players. I absolutely loved teaching and I would never trade anything for it. I want to be able to do new things, see new things and make new things.
In conclusion, I want to become a teacher because of my love of learning, experiences and to try new things. As Gandhi once said: "Be the change you want to see in the world."

What subjects do you want to teach in? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of your chosen subject(s) are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students)
I would like to teach SF-Cooking. I know a lot about it and would be able to the teacher it better since I used to already be a SF-Food teacher. I can supply ingredients and ensure students have a magical time cooking as well as learn with a new insight.

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class? Verbal warning, 1-2 times if they don't stop, I can send them to the principal. If they proceed to disrupt the class, I would request for further punishment towards the student.

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)
@Angxll#3323

Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching? No. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.