Apple Pay

T

Trump15024

Have you ever wanted an item or something in McCities that at the moment can’t afford? When you want to buy something do you always have to go to the bank to get money? Apple my company has come up with a solution and it’s called Apple Pay.

Apple Pay will be a new service provided by my company. It will provide new financial services to come but the first service is credit. Apple will now provide credit to people so that they can make a purchase on the go on credit that you will pay back at a time that is best for you (set when you set up the credit line).

To apply for a credit line fill out this form: https://forms.gle/7vyy32Tsaap4LoWA7

Q&A

How does this even work?

When you want something in game you will have a book with a specific number used by us to keep track of your purchases. Let’s say you want to buy a house for 100k. You will show the player the book made by us. After you make the purchase only with the card with your unique number you have to report to Apple on how much you spent and we will pay the person the amount. If you don’t report to us the right amount it is not our problem and that will be in the contract. This information will be stored in a spreadsheet and will be handled on a private discord channel between the company and you. After we pay the player you will have a set time to pay the company back. If you don’t interest will be added and after a set amount of time we will unfortunately make a court case.

Is this a trusted service?

Yes. Apple is one of McCities longest running companies. We have almost two years experience in company business and it’s ran by me who is a staff member.

Why would I sign up for this when I could just pay a player directly?

Good question. This credit line will allow you to make purchases quick and even when you don’t have the money.

What happens if I don’t pay back credit in time?

If you don’t pay your credit back by the set time you will have a week after that before a courtcase is made. During that week an interest fee will be added 2% daily on what you owe.

More questions please message me.

T

Trump15024

First customer has gotten their credit line of $250,000. Make sure to apply! You do not have to use the credit line but it will be nice to have one in case of emergencies :)