Status
Not open for further replies.

Popcorn

thqughtt
thqughtt
Dec 28, 2017
1. What is your username?
caramelpopcorn
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Executive (although it should be citizen but it is glitched or something I'm not sure and I've tried to fix it and can't find the appropriate section to report this under)
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
no, since I'm not allowed to have one. I'm not allowed to have a lot of things.
4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/plot tp 5 and /plot tp 6
5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other)
modern (on some occasions) I can do medditeranean, traditional, terraforming
6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other)
interior I personally think mostly and then landscaping
7. Why do you want to be an architect?
I would like to be one because my passion is to build and I would like to fulfill my passion and do what I can on this game and help out the server.
8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things?
I would help to give my 2 cents on projects and help out as much as possible and encourage the team and make life hopefully easier.

I am now out of school and will be on much more than I was. English just kept being rough with having to write a bunch.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day/night (whatever time it is in your timezone) and you enjoy your summer!

-Autumn (caramelpopcorn)

Reactions: BootsieBear

Popcorn

thqughtt
thqughtt
Dec 28, 2017
I know I posted my first app last Friday and so I posted this today and I'm not sure what time anything is posted for me because it isn't the right time for me. So I hope this is okay in the fact of the one week thing for re-applying!:)

Reactions: BootsieBear
Status
Not open for further replies.