Denied Arch App-PixelPuppy_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
1. What is your username?
PixelPuppy_

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen with around 40 days of game time

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes

4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/plot tp 1, 2 (the one with the most builds that shows the best sample), 3 (a city project I did for ciel with town houses), 4 (the one with some builds that I'm very proud of including Lugar'shome with 2 other houses on it, one farm and one town house type model)

5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I would like to contribute the helping out the architect team with techniques and work on the cities appeal aesthetically. Additionally I plan to take up many projects at low costs with high quality like I used to. I would be willing to work on whatever city projects needed too and am good with interior and exterior. I wish to use the access to world edit and voxel sniper as well, since I have experience with terraforming and have actually become quite good at it.

6. How would you contribute to community projects?
Like I said previously, I am good at both interior and exterior and have recently gotten good at terraforming, and I would love to work on expanding new city or working on any needed project. I feel that I work well with other arches and would love to add details to builds and work on putting the builds like houses in an environment with terraforming.

------If you want to see more pictures of builds I have made on different servers I will try and round some up for you.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I don't see any recent work on your plots on the server, I'd like to see some new builds to check out your current skills. Play nicely on the server for a while and show that you want to come back and be a part of the community again - thanks! Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.