Denied Arch Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
1. What is your username?
PixelPuppy_
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen with around 40 days of game time
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes (Pixel#7611)
4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/plot tp 1, 2 (the one with the most builds that shows the best sample), 3 (a city project I did for ciel with town houses), 4 (the one with some builds that I'm very proud of including Lugar'shome with 2 other houses on it, one farm and one town house type model),
5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I would like to contribute the helping out the architect team with techniques and work on the cities appeal aesthetically. Additionally I plan to take up many projects at low costs with high quality like I used to. I would be willing to work on whatever city projects needed too and am good with interior and exterior. I wish to use the access to world edit and voxel sniper to also work more on terraforming which I briefly learned a bit about in the past from PurpleTurkey, and this would result in me being able to do terraforming projects for the city and players too. You might notice that I have a unique style of building which looks in a way modern victorian (the blocks and color scheme being the part that appears more modern). That style is generally unique to me, however players like Izzie have taken builds that I myself made in that style and discredited me, but that is a whole other story of what I hope to be misunderstanding. I have a passion for building and wish to help spread this around to other players and share what I love to do! The access to architect commands also allows me to more easily try out other styles. And I doubt that you even got this far reading before denying me, since I believe sundae is the one who evaluates these apps, but I strongly urge you to trust me that being an architect is what gave me the positive and non toxic attitude on the server along with bringing me out of inactivity and the bottom line is that I'm not the worst builder in the world. One last thing, if you did read this far please put more than toxic and inactivity as a reason for the denial of this application, to show that you actually read it and didn't see my name over it and automatically put it in the trash pile.
6. How would you contribute to community projects?
Like I said previously, I am good at both interior and exterior and would love to work on expanding new city or bringing that project out of it's 3 year slumber. If other architects are cooperative I generally work well with other players and am good about meeting deadlines and building quality fast for, say, holiday themed builds that are needed.

One last thing I would like to mention is my experience with the arch team and how when I was on it I generally tried to be a team player and for the first 6 months I held my arch position I took as many projects as I could at the price of 6k per hour (which I would like to keep a price like that to be able to improve as many plots as possible). I know how to work with a team of other players on builds and had the experience of 1 year as an arch.

Status
Not open for further replies.