Denied Arch Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahili

Dec 22, 2017
The Pokémon World
1. iKah_

2. Rich (pretty sure, higher than citizen anyways)

3. Willing to get one

4. All of my plots except for the last one

5. Traditional and Victorian

6.Exterior

7. The reason I want to become an arch is I want to have a higher rank in the game. I love building and want to show my builds to the whole city. I don't want to just build in my little creative plot that probably no one would notice. I won't lie and say that I want to serve the people in mccities etc. I applied to be an architect for my own will.

8. How I would contribute to communication with the team, and community projects and other architect related things are probably suggesting ideas or helping out other architects (e.g. clearing out the basement). Of course, I would like to build more than anything else, but I wouldn't start doing so after I gain more experience (if I can even join the arch team in the first place lol)

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Your traditional house on the first plot looks good, but the interior doesn't have bedrooms, bathrooms, or other aspects of houses one would expect to see. Try to develop your interior a bit :). I agree that you specialize in traditional exteriors, but please build one or two more houses, at least one of them in a different style, and reapply in at least a week. Thank you, application denied.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.