Denied Architect Aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killpack40

Jul 20, 2017
I have applied to be a police.
Your current in game name: Killpack40

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): No but i am considering getting it.

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3): Plot home 3

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: exterior

How much time do you tend to build each week?: summer 20-60 school year 10 - 20 Some weeks i may not be able to though and regularly i should get about 30-40 a week

Tell us about your favorite building memory: One time build a hospital that took maybe 20 hours to make i had just finished and decided to make all the doctors and secretaries villagers... Which can be a good idea but my game mode was on hard. After spending about a hour working on renaming them and placing them in the right spot I went afk. When I got back There were no villagers instead there was alot of angry looking zombies.
---note--- I am not the best builder out there nor do i have skype so i do not expect to get the job but if i do it would mean the world to me because i love this server so much.

Last edited:
H

Heather

Try to work on the shape and blocks used in your builds a bit more. The first one could have been greatly improved by using other blocks besides brick in it. Keep up the practice and feel free to reapply in one week.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.