Denied Architect Application RRembo (Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reeeeembo

Jun 21, 2019
1. What is your username?
RRembo
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes: RembozArt#6305
4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/Plot Home 7 (My personal favourite)
/Plot home 1 (Quartz house with pool)
/Plot home 6 (Quartz and Cyan House)
/Plot Home 3 (Quartz House)
/Plot Home 5 (Birch and Wool Restaurant)
/Plot Home 9 (S Shaped Home)
5. Why do you want to be an architect?
Hi, hope your having a good day. I just wanted to try to sign up for a Architect because I love building. Unfortunately I cant post photos because the file is too big but if you would like to see them, you can contact me on my discord. I love economy servers and I tend to spend a lot of time on this server. I love the community. I have tried so many times with different styles and I have never made it in but, I wont give up just like building houses for the community. I want too share my ideas and create what people want, to make them as happy as possible!
6. How would you contribute to community projects?
I will contribute too the community by making houses that they want and like. I want the community too have a choice in there home decisions not just interior but, exterior. I want to put a smile on peoples faces and create houses for them and put
a lot of hard work into these designs. I want too make friends with fellow architects to make amazing new designs, sort of like a collab. If this jobs requires hours of work, im up for it. Thank you for your time :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzJazzMade

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I hope I don't sound mean but the builds are kind of simple. There's definitely improvement from the first plot to the ninth plot, though, so keep working at it! I recommend building bigger houses so you can decorate the interior (and show off some landscaping skills!). Try adding some depth to the houses if you can. For example, the birch and wool house on your third plot is boxy and the sides are flat. You can add some dimension by placing the windows one block back, adding pieces that jut out, and things like that. Please build a few furnished houses or skyscrapers that showcase multiple building styles and reapply when you think you're ready :D

Status
Not open for further replies.