ShimmyPaw

Verified
ShimmyPaw
ShimmyPaw
Jul 8, 2018
the abyss
1. What is your username?
ShimmyPaw. I go by Shimmy or Shim.

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen.

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes, I do.

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)

/plot home 1 for various exterior and interior design, /plot home 3 for some interior samples.

5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other)

Mainly modern, terraforming, and some other various styles that I build in now and again.

6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other)

I'm good with interior, landscaping, and outdoor areas.

7. Why do you want to be an architect?

I've been playing on the server for a while now, and, honestly, building's a huge passion of mine. It's what keeps me playing MC. If I can help the server by doing what I love most, I should take the opportunity to apply.

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things?

For contributions to the team, community, and other related things, I'm on extremely often, and can always help with whatever needs to be done. I love working alone or with other people on building, as it's always nice to get to know people better, or help them with what they struggle at. I'm always willing to help with any projects or do anything the team needs to be done, as stated before, or collaborate on other builds with other players and archs. Since I always put all of my effort into my builds, although I might not think I do on my worse days, I'll try hard to be the best architect I can possibly be to help the team.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I like your builds, nice job on the interior. However, one of the homes you applied with, the brown one on your first plot, is a bit boxy and simple. I'd like to see another example of your exterior, preferably a larger (25x25 maybe?) home. Please reapply when the house is completed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.