Denied Architect Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Nov 24, 2016
What is your username?
idkat - my nick is kat

What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen, but I used to be Elite ( I think that was the rank? ) and then I put all my money back into the bank so I dropped back to citizen and then I bought a house ;3

Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes! I have a Skype too, but definitely prefer discord.

What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/plot home 1 I really just have what's built on there, but If you would like to see more just tell me and I'm happy to build more. ( the Purple house in the corner that has been slightly separated from other builds is not mine, it is a survival transfer that I am fixing on the inside. aka- only what is built inside is mine )

What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other)
Modern, traditional, and I really enjoy decorating inside and outside areas. I am also fine with terraforming but I am not amazing at it.. really just flatening surfaces. I'm great at modern because I love the way it looks, and I believe that creating more of a modern feel on this server is really what makes a 'modern' day city. Traditional I'm also good at, I love this style because it can be whichever type of block you can choose. From clay to stone you could make a home traditional.

What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other)
Interior, exterior, landscaping, and outdoor areas, but just a little on that last one. I can build outdoor areas well, but im not a 'professional' at that.

Why do you want to be an architect?
I would love to be an architect because I love seeing this city grow. Everyone on this server is apart of a community where we are constantly growing every day. I know i'm just a player in a hundred, but this player would like to see our city grow larger and larger everyday. I would love to take part in activities that will only make this server a better place. I have not been online lately, but that has been because I have been trying to get through mid-terms, and now that they are almost over I will be online a lot more often.

How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things?
I could contribute to the communication with the team by being another member that could help pass on messages to other who may not be online. I can keep myself reminded of activities or community projects because I often send mail to myself so I have a place where my To-Do's are written down. I believe it is fun to work on group projects where I can see everyone's opinions and incorporate my own into what ever we are building.

~Kat

( P.S. - If I have any unfinished sentences or weird spelling I am so sorry.. I'm very sick right now and I lost my glasses :I )

Reactions: Powerfull

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I like your outdoor areas, but the houses could use a little work. They're a little boxy and plain. But please feel free to apply in a week with at least one more house! Good luck in the future, denied.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.