Denied Architect application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diimiiss

Mar 3, 2018
1. What is your username? : My username is Diimiiss

2. What is your server rank? My server rank is Citizen (almost executive)

3. Do you have a discord account? No I do not have a discord account because I don't use discord!

4. What plot (s) would you like to submit? I would like to submit /plot 2 (ID-25;36) /plot 3 (ID-25;37) and /plot 4 (ID-26;37)

5. What building styles do you specialize in? I can do mostly modern styles. I can as well do beach houses, Futuristic and some Italian villas and medieval styles. I would most likely prefer to build modern houses!

6. What type of design do you specialize in? I can do interior and exterior very good and I have creative thoughts of how to do them. Im very good at doing landscaping and outdoor areas such as modern pools or perhaps any type of pools and cave pools! I am very good at making water fountains or cars and pathways! (If you want to see my house how it looks from inside and outside the plot ID is amh43)

7. Why do you want to be an architect? I want to be an architect because I love the creativity of building, its my hobby, and I want to help people with their houses and giving out ideas! I also want to show people my builds and creations! What my dream with being an architect is to build and build and become better, help people. Building is something that has been inside me for a long time and a thing that I love to do. Now when I could become an architect I would even get to build more!

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects and other architect-project things? I would have a good attitude to the players and I think I can help the people and be nice!

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Your modern exterior is nice, but your interior and use of space could be improved. Also, I liked that you applied with a mediterranean-style house, but it isn't decorated. We spoke in-game, and discord is required for architects as well. Thank you for applying, but application denied.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.