Architect

Status
Not open for further replies.

edward

Mar 28, 2017
I do have skype.
Me and my friend buy and make houses better and sell them the house that adromax has now is the one we are working on.

I am good with interior and exterior design. I dont mind

I ve been building everyday for a week now.

I love building in minecraft i love how you can make your dream house on the game and i would love to make them on the city.

My plot is 30:-4

Thank you from Edward_Shire1

Last edited:

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I do have skype.
Me and my friend buy and make houses better and sell them the house that adromax has now is the one we are working on.

I am good with interior and exterior design. I dont mind

I ve been building everyday for a week now.

I love building in minecraft i love how you can make your dream house on the game and i would love to make them on the city.

Architect application
Here is the proper application format http://www.mccities.com/threads/architect-application-format.2603/
You forgot to give your creative plots names. Do /plot info while over the creative plot, and give the plot id.

H

Heather

Hello Edward and thank you for applying! I think your build definitely has potential but could us a bit more of a defined shape (since every side but the front is a straight wall) and a chance for your interior design skills to shine. Feel free to add to your portfolio and apply again in at least a week. Best of luck to you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.