Army/Military Base

SLEnergy6400

Sep 11, 2018
(I'm new to this server, if there's anything that seems out of place please tell me and it can be modified for this server)

There are times when the police can be...inefficient versus terrorists, dangerous criminals, or even foreign threats. That is when the army is called. They normally reside in a military base a few miles from the main city, and can be deployed to deal with any of the above targets. Their is an army and an airforce, the airfare requires more prerequisites however. Ill add more if you want more.
-SLE

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
On the server, there aren't really any foreign threats. Gangs are welcome to start wars and battles between each other, but the regular police force can deal with the murders, drugs, illegal weapons, etc. This was suggested a while back but there's not really a purpose for a military run by the server. You're able to start your own military for roleplay purposes, though!

Or perhaps @MehLife can rework the police force a bit and have specialized training? Certain police officers can concentrate on locating drug farms, while others can become expert trackers, stuff like that.

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Or perhaps @MehLife can rework the police force a bit and have specialized training? Certain police officers can concentrate on locating drug farms, while others can become expert trackers, stuff like that.
MehLife is currently working on new roles for police and maybe you could talk to her about some of these type of jobs

Reactions: Minty

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
A military base could be a good place to buy new weapons (Hint hint, please add some new weapons like the M4A1-S, Glock 18/19C, KRISS Vector, and whatnot, it would actually make guns useful for higher level pvp) or to buy vehicles like tanks and planes. In addition, a foreign threat is not needed to have an active military, so there really is no loss in making one. Is it the most pressing issue? Nope. Is it cool? Heck yes.

Reactions: Powerfull and Minty

Minty

Verified
Mintyness
Mintyness
Citizen
Dec 22, 2017
dreamstate
actually wouldnt be much use cause war isnt really an issue here

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Make a foreign threat to add to the roleplay. The wild is a perfect manifestation of war; desolation, risk, and combat. How cool would it be if there were random "attacks" in the wild, involving barrages of TNT and whatnot, and the job of the army was to defend the people stuck under fire in the wild?

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
It's kinda starting to sound more like a mini-game, which could potentially be a cool event. But I don't see the server implementing a permanent military. Players can do it for roleplay purposes, but if we did something like this it would be a once-per-year type thing.

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
It's kinda starting to sound more like a mini-game, which could potentially be a cool event. But I don't see the server implementing a permanent military. Players can do it for roleplay purposes, but if we did something like this it would be a once-per-year type thing.
Yes exactly what I said and am still sayin xd

This event would be really cool not? A skelton army taking over cities and we players signing up for the army to fight them. Mutliple tiers of skeletons. Just for 1 or 2 weeks a year.

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
Roleplay is great, but it needs a bit of help. It would still be nice if there was just a /warp base, to help us out. The battles could be hosted there, and new weapons (VECTOR) could be sold there if implemented in the future.

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
We definitely need at least one minigame to start off with and see how players find it, I'd personally love it

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Roleplay is great, but it needs a bit of help. It would still be nice if there was just a /warp base, to help us out. The battles could be hosted there, and new weapons (VECTOR) could be sold there if implemented in the future.
Ofc a warp, as it should not affect the city. maybe with some texture altering skeletons and armour could temporarily be soldiers and camouflage armour ;)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Amateurs, a military base already exists its part of Expo Resorts (I doubt you guys even know where that is). I dont see how making a ton of skeletons goes with a military when there are literally god tier players just walking around casually on the streets even in afk not taking damage from the puny skeletons.

Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Amateurs, a military base already exists its part of Expo Resorts (I doubt you guys even know where that is). I dont see how making a ton of skeletons goes with a military when there are literally god tier players just walking around casually on the streets even in afk not taking damage from the puny skeletons.
Kits lol, Skeletons shoot like crazy in 1.12. Give them Power 5 bows and they have weapons of mass destruction. YOu are only allowed to use regular armour (maybe some enchants) and guns for the war.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Kits lol, Skeletons shoot like crazy in 1.12. Give them Power 5 bows and they have weapons of mass destruction. YOu are only allowed to use regular armour (maybe some enchants) and guns for the war.
I mean you dont need to join the military cause you can kill the mobs yourself....

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
I’m not planning to make a military base or anything in that relation as that will sort of defeat the aspect of Cops and Criminals. The police force / army will be so over powered, we are going to loose even more criminals. You may make a Military Base for RP Purposes only as sundae mentioned.

Cozmicraft

Verified
cozmicraft
cozmicraft
Citizen
I’m not planning to make a military base or anything in that relation as that will sort of defeat the aspect of Cops and Criminals. The police force / army will be so over powered, we are going to loose even more criminals. You may make a Military Base for RP Purposes only as sundae mentioned.
The point of a military would not be to combat criminals, it would be a /warp that would sell weapons and would allow for cool roleplaying.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade