Denied Awesam5555's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesam5555

Oct 9, 2019
1. What is your username?
Awesam5555

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
I am a citizen

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes, I do have a discord account.
4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
As I was low on funds, I built a helicopter, a market shop that selles noodles, and a house on the same plot (-41;-23)
5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I want to be an architect so that I can create a building that can bring the community closer together like a party place that sells food, drinks, and fun to people of all levels. Also, I have plans to create an art gallery or art convention zone where people can meet, see other people and their artworks. This convention or gathering can allow the artist to sell the artwork and maybe rewards the best artist. I also may want to create a gladiator arena, where people can bet on winners on an equal playing field with fun challenges from fights, archery, to even parkour.
6. How would you contribute to community projects?
For community projects, I can help the community use better forms of lighting or different forms of blocks to create a building that appeals to any person and looks like it was built by a professional. I also would like to create places where people can meet and bring incentives to why they are there, like money or the abilty to sell products to more people, or even create a community farm or religioouz zone where people can marry or worhsip in thier own reli

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Sorry about the delay in responding, we spoke about the application in-game a few weeks ago though. Try building a modern house or two and adding more details to the exterior. The house on your first plot feels a bit empty, especially upstairs in the hallways. Also, the build is pretty boxy. Adding variations in depth (like dormers on a slanted roof, different shapes of houses, etc.) would make the exteriors look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.