• Go die pls ;)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • bai bai wuv u ^.^ <3

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters

cutie-kun

May 29, 2018
United States
So I'm gonna go ahead and do this before my impending perma ban when you little kids gang up on me with your epic reports and kewl screenies. On the off chance I don't get permad I will quit anyway and hold a lil event for people to win all my stuff (noobs only) ;D The truth is most people won't actually care one way or the other if I stay or if I go. Most of you hate me as it is and I have no friends on the server, to my own fault. There is nothing keeping me wanting to play on this server, no love interest, the pvp is **** and I couldnt find a server more laggy even if it was one hosted off of 2 pieces of tin foil protruding from an african mans mud hut in Madagascar. Only one or two of you actually know what the real me is like and I'll miss you. (not u keona btw <3) Goodbye Everybody I will leave you with a picture of the only thing I love in this world.

Attachments

HcneyDcnut

Jul 9, 2018
So I'm gonna go ahead and do this before my impending perma ban when you little kids gang up on me with your epic reports and kewl screenies. On the off chance I don't get permad I will quit anyway and hold a lil event for people to win all my stuff (noobs only) ;D The truth is most people won't actually care one way or the other if I stay or if I go. Most of you hate me as it is and I have no friends on the server, to my own fault. There is nothing keeping me wanting to play on this server, no love interest, the pvp is **** and I couldnt find a server more laggy even if it was one hosted off of 2 pieces of tin foil protruding from an african mans mud hut in Madagascar. Only one or two of you actually know what the real me is like and I'll miss you. (not u keona btw <3) Goodbye Everybody I will leave you with a picture of the only thing I love in this world.
my dood when is this so called event