Status
Not open for further replies.

Tango

TangoHD
TangoHD
Sep 28, 2019
Minecraft Username: TangoHD
The staff that banned you: @ Cashew
Reason for ban: Ban evasion, copying builds, server disrespect, general nuisance
Proof against the ban: I am only appealing because of the copying the server builds as that lead it to a perm ban, with this i run a very large team of builders i can't all micromanage as we all work on our own separate sectors, with this I have no knowledge of builds being copied and i haven't been told what builds we have copied and if there are copied builds they will be removed as I disagree with taken others hard work of building and i will screen share flying around the city finding those stolen properties that have been taken from cities and removing them. Also, I really want to add I looked after the server during the deads months constantly helping new players buying them properties I really do care about mccities and its future I just got mad over the free ranking of staff what is the manager's choice at the end of the day.

Don't overlook this appeal,
Thanks

SilverNinja

Former Staff
Verified
Vritraa
Vritraa
Oct 26, 2016
United Kingdom
The general disrespect has to stop, it happens way too often. About the "copied builds" I'll ask Gabe about maybe you screen sharing or some sort of way to show you which have been copied. And if the builds are removed then they probably will take that off your ban. However, you may still stay banned for all the other reasons.

• Love
Reactions: nate

Ashnxkko

Principal
Former Staff
Verified
Jul 14, 2017
The Netherlands
Denied. You may appeal again in a week. Besides the copied builds, you have disrespected staff + server, caused controversy among players, and sent players from your server on to talk rudely to players about the server.

• Love
Reactions: nate
Status
Not open for further replies.