Bank Robbery

Nov 27, 2016
I would like to make a post on forums about this topic as nothing was being done in-game.

Recently many player's have attempted to rob the bank by completing a maze and reaching the vault. The process of completing the maze and approaching the Vault to fulfill the mission and rob the Bank is already hard.

My problem and many others on the server have the same problem. The Vigilantes or also referred to as "Vigs". A group of Vigilantes or "Vigs" is always camping at the bank making it even harder to rob the bank. They constantly kill players that attempt to. When asked they say "We're protecting the bank" or "You shouldn't be robbing". The purpose of this recent update was intended for players to rob the bank, giving criminals more opportunities as well as cops. Vigilantes or "Vigs" are also getting profit out of this, while they camp at the bank, maze or vault, they are always killing players or "Criminals" that they see. When they are killed, Players drop money with gives the Vigilantes/ "Vigs" a chance to make the profit out of all this.

Players shouldn't be killed for doing this, They should be jailed. By Cops. There's a reason why the server has cops, to jail criminals.

I hope something can be done about this. Solving this situation may improve the gameplay for players on MCCITIES.

bubblesthepro

Mar 13, 2017
It shouldn't be easy to rob 60k from a bank... If you have a problem with vigilantes start your own group of people and fight to the death until you can reach the bank.

bubblesthepro

Mar 13, 2017
You just want it to be easy to get 60k with no repercussions. You either get use to the vigilantes protecting THEIR money or find another way to make money. I am tired of everyone crying about vigilantes in the chat because they get killed and CONTINUE TO GO TO THE BANK. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO GO TO THE BANK AND ROB IT BUT YOURSELF.

H

Heather

I disagree with this statement. Robbing the bank is supposed to not only be hard but a dangerous activity. Imagine a movie where the stealthy criminal not only has to beat the security system or obstacles to get in, but there are also other criminals they must fight off to get the money. That is much more exciting than the criminal just walking into a vault. When robbing the bank you are supposed to be targeted and you are supposed to come prepared to fight. Everyone is after money, whether from killing people or from robbing, you have to be vicious, cunning, and prepared to rise to the challenge. Please do not complain about being killed when you are voluntarily doing a task that puts a target on your head, instead have fun and enjoy the new challenge of battle and criminal activities. Happy playing! :D

Nov 27, 2016
I disagree with this statement. Robbing the bank is supposed to not only be hard but a dangerous activity. Imagine a movie where the stealthy criminal not only has to beat the security system or obstacles to get in, but there are also other criminals they must fight off to get the money. That is much more exciting than the criminal just walking into a vault. When robbing the bank you are supposed to be targeted and you are supposed to come prepared to fight. Everyone is after money, whether from killing people or from robbing, you have to be vicious, cunning, and prepared to rise to the challenge. Please do not complain about being killed when you are voluntarily doing a task that puts a target on your head, instead have fun and enjoy the new challenge of battle and criminal activities. Happy playing! :D
I would enjoy the new addition to MCCITIES if, Vigs weren't constantly murdering me. Making it literally impossible to complete the challenge. My point of making this topic was to inform staff that vigs are making it impossible and they also making a HUGE profit out of this. It seems staff won't do anything towards a solution for this problem, thus making the new update useless to many players who can't overcome the Vigilantes/"Vigs".

Septic_Is_Lit

Dec 4, 2016
From Narnia ;)
I would enjoy the new addition to MCCITIES if, Vigs weren't constantly murdering me. Making it literally impossible to complete the challenge. My point of making this topic was to inform staff that vigs are making it impossible and they also making a HUGE profit out of this. It seems staff won't do anything towards a solution for this problem, thus making the new update useless to many players who can't overcome the Vigilantes/"Vigs".
Well that's the point of making it even more challenging and fun. Like you could sneak in using invis pots or go in as a group, I think the "vigs" make it more fun. ;D Its like reenacting a movie so its cool with the vigs trying to stop ya.

Reactions: Coccg

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
I feel like all murder should be legal in the maze, but anyone found in the maze should be arrested including the vigilantes. The cops have kinda ignored them even though they are in the vault because they are protecting it. It should be a challenge, but anyone in the maze or vault even if they are protecting it should be arrested. And the bank is a little weird, after 30 minutes (i have set timers) the bank still won't work and when you are just chillin in the vault some guy comes in and robs the bank when you have been waiting forever in the corner to just right click a money bag or a vigilante comes and kills you. There is a problem with the police ignoring the vigilantes (who are all dressed in super hero outfits), but there should be a challenge. If super heroes really existed, they would always be in jail because the destruction of property and people injured cross fire would be way to big. Maybe adding a new rank of police being Security Guard and they would guard the vault would make it more realistic and practical.

Last edited:
Reactions: AyanTheAwesome

Septic_Is_Lit

Dec 4, 2016
From Narnia ;)
I feel like all murder should be legal in the maze, but anyone found in the maze should be arrested including the vigilantes. The cops have kinda ignored them even though they are in the vault because they are protecting it. It should be a challenge, but anyone in the maze or vault even if they are protecting it should be arrested. And the bank is a little weird, after 30 minutes (i have set timers) the bank still won't work and when you are just chillin in the vault some guy comes in and robs the bank when you have been waiting forever in the corner to just right click a money bag or a vigilante comes and kills you. There is a problem with the police ignoring the vigilantes (who are all dressed in super hero outfits), but there should be a challenge. If super heroes really existed, they would always be in jail because the destruction of property and people injured cross fire would be way to big. Maybe adding a new rank of police being Security Guard and they would guard the vault would make it more realistic and practical.
Yeah that sounds like a more realistic idea.

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
I have to admit I do find the vigilante's pretty annoying as well but I got to say cops aren't on all the time, and if they aren't online there would be so much robberies from the bank. Vigilante's play as an obstacle for the bank and make it more difficult, robbing would be too easy so it's kind of a good thing. Plus, if people keep robbing the bank too much, you wouldn't be able to get the chance to. Although I do see your point about the vigilante situation, I hate it too :mad::mad:

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
I find this entire thread so funny. You think I don't get jailed? /rep Starfire__, but okaaay, believe what you want..

Reactions: GeckoGirlKB

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
This thread is hilarious. (as andesine said) vigilanties get jailed so much! They actually have to dodge the police to stop robbers.

Nov 27, 2016
This thread is hilarious. (as andesine said) vigilanties get jailed so much! They actually have to dodge the police to stop robbers.
I find this entire thread so funny. You think I don't get jailed? /rep Starfire__, but okaaay, believe what you want..
My topic was made when bank robbery was newly added to Mccities. When it was added Vigs created a very hard challenge during robbing the bank. Vigs do get jailed now, I agree.