Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No they should not

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper

Jan 24, 2016
Hello My IGN is Sniper i really have a suggestion you should not ban players if they did not do anything but there was a glitch i have proof

Attachments

Sniper

Jan 24, 2016
Well When i was hanging out with some friends i just double jumped and boom i started flying and then the next day when i came on i got banned i asked zain why he said because i was hacking i was Shocked because i did nothing.The Glitch is like smooth flying and thats it.This has happened to many other players

JacksonRop2442

Minister Of Creative
JacksonRop2442
JacksonRop2442
Jun 21, 2015
Western Australia, Australia
Well When i was hanging out with some friends i just double jumped and boom i started flying and then the next day when i came on i got banned i asked zain why he said because i was hacking i was Shocked because i did nothing.The Glitch is like smooth flying and thats it.This has happened to many other players
Well if you or someone else found the glitch, you should've reported it straight away!

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
Probably lift glitch. Anyways, you shouldn't be abusing it and have asked a staff member if one was online.

G

Ghibli_

If you experience a glitch you must report it immediately. If you don't find any staff online report it on forums and/or Skype chat. If you are the one experiencing the glitch stop using it and just report, if the glitch is being used by another player ask him to stop, if he refuses make screenshots of him performing the glitch and report immediately on forums.

Thread locked.

Reactions: ANSC (SpellMaster)
Status
Not open for further replies.