Battle Arenas!!

Do you think McCities should have a Battle Arena?

• Meh.. I guess it would be cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way, that sounds so boring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone! I hope your having a great day!! Many people have been taking about sports lately. I was thinking about how lots of people like PVP, and some of us (like me) aren't very good at it, but we still like to watch. What if there where battle arenas? Players can enter either team battles or single battles and get a chance to earn money. Other players can watch the game. There could be multiple rounds. In between each round there could be a 5 min break for player watching to go buy food and drinks. They could also have a small show during these 5 mins. Players can rent stalls in the stadium to sell food. There can be commentators during the game, and they can talk about the players and game action. People could create teams. This would help make a better community because players would get to interact with each other more. Tell me what you think in the comments below! Have a great day! Bye!

Reactions: Donut

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
This would be cool as long as it could be "hidden" as a regular building to match the city. Just because, ya know, battle arenas in the city would look odd. I really like the idea though!

Reactions: Laurel

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
Omg yes, I built a battle arena in creative around a month ago because I wanted to set up a community PVP competition on the server. When I asked heather to transfer the arena to survival, she told me it wouldn't fit with city guidelines so now if there are battle arenas, I'd be so freakin happy :D

Reactions: Laurel