ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
It's My Bday!!!! And we will CELEBRATE!

Were going all out this time :D It's my first bday party that I want to celebrate on a server, so lets do it right! :D

Oke, Lets speak some deatails, (Jesus the colours above irritate me)

The party will be on 3 september somwhere around 9pm My time (CEST) But maybe a bit later, I can't force everything in life, so I'm not always sure when I am online and when not :(

It will be on an awesome ship, from a certain awesome someone @FroztyStars :D:D:D

DRINKS ON MEEEE

I'm Looking for a food supplier!

There Will be an Awesome show at the end of the party! You must be there! :O

If you feel like presents, You can ofc make up your own one, but if you really don't want to spend money on a present but do want to attend the party (I won't judge lol, I mean greedy makes rich!) You can also choose to give me your head instead. Then I can make like a bday Head Wall, always fun :D

I Hope you all are comming! Maybe let me know! There will be a game and music at the party too!
If you have any ideas for events at the party just let me know here :D

Laterz!

(MadRhapsody)

Edit:
Bday Meme:
Bday Meme.jpg

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
It's My Bday!!!! And we will CELEBRATE!

Were going all out this time :D It's my first bday party that I want to celebrate on a server, so lets do it right! :D

Oke, Lets speak some deatails, (Jesus the colours above irritate me)

The party will be on 3 september somwhere around 9pm My time (CEST) But maybe a bit later, I can't force everything in life, so I'm not always sure when I am online and when not :(

It will be on an awesome ship, from a certain awesome someone @FroztyStars :D:D:D

DRINKS ON MEEEE

I'm Looking for a food supplier!

There Will be an Awesome show at the end of the party! You must be there! :O

If you feel like presents, You can ofc make up your own one, but if you really don't want to spend money on a present but do want to attend the party (I won't judge lol, I mean greedy makes rich!) You can also choose to give me your head instead. Then I can make like a bday Head Wall, always fun :D

I Hope you all are comming! Maybe let me know! There will be a game and music at the party too!
If you have any ideas for events at the party just let me know here :D

Laterz!

(MadRhapsody)

Edit:
Bday Meme:
View attachment 5959
OOOOhh FANCYYY

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
If I can make it, the food is on me, for free. I have like 10 double chests full of slimefun food. Also, I can drop by and supply some drinks (Like the vodka kind) ;)
Unfortunately, it's also midnight for us pacific time people for 9pm CEST time :cry:
We can always start early and make it later ourselfs ;)

Reactions: Cozmicraft