BEING TRYHARDS lmaoo

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
BASICALLY, a few days ago, we were a big party of 8 people and we decided to do bedwars solo, but without killing,bed breaking and wait until the very end to fight off the dragons all together. So it went pretty sick and the colors were sooo nice, so i screenshotted and it turned out epic x) Ofc, trump decided to break my bed so that happened, but i later fell off near the end so thats how i got the pics. @Dwimmer btw, ours is better. ENDED AS A TIE.

Players: Nauqthy, Voae , sqdiie, thoughtfuls , loisible, avery, xoWq, trump15024 (trump quit lol)

SCREENSHOTS: (first is the bridges, second is the fort, third is the dragon fight)

@vopishh IS GONNA PUT MORE SCREENSHOTSS : )

T

Trump15024

BASICALLY, a few days ago, we were a big party of 8 people and we decided to do bedwars solo, but without killing,bed breaking and wait until the very end to fight off the dragons all together. So it went pretty sick and the colors were sooo nice, so i screenshotted and it turned out epic x) Ofc, trump decided to break my bed so that happened, but i later fell off near the end so thats how i got the pics. @Dwimmer btw, ours is better. ENDED AS A TIE.

Players: Nauqthy, Voae , sqdiie, thoughtfuls , loisible, avery, xoWq, trump15024 (trump quit lol)

SCREENSHOTS: (first is the bridges, second is the fort, third is the dragon fight)

@vopishh IS GONNA PUT MORE SCREENSHOTSS : )
I would never do such a thing as breaking your bed :sneaky:

vopishh

kyatua
kyatua
Jun 2, 2018
new york
update: thoughtfuls died and she had to go after
- sisplease took a 5 second nap
- my son is abusing me
- 1 minute is left!
- 30 seconds!
- yay its over and i got first place again :)

Reactions: Ena and ItzJazzMade