Better policing system

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I think that the bail prices and the jail time should be at least tripled to make it so criminals actually don't want to be jailed, because nobody really cares if they get jailed unless they have drugs on them.

Possibly if lets say a person with over 5-10 kills in /incidents is too 'dangerous' to be bailed so they cant be bailed and have to wait out their jail time. And maybe jail time could be estimated by how much crime a person actually did, similar to how the bail prices are calculated now like X amount of murders x 5 minutes = Jail time. This would disencourage players from killing noobs but instead encourage going for people with bounties or high amount of money in their balance instead.

And I totally want to remove the deaths in chat completely to make it a little bit easier for criminals to get away. Instead of the deaths in chat, there could be a system that only cops could see in chat like a radio warning if a murder is happening like; Loud gunshots at -204 54 9384 in Cayman OR Screaming reported at 421 67 -1245 in Cayman. Cops could then have a tp similar to the tp cops already have to get close to criminals in which they could use to get within about 400-600 blocks of the location. But you're probably wondering how cops could find out who did it, Whenever someone would be murdered their dead body would be at the location of death or 30-45 minutes. Cops would have a new tool; Magnifying glass to search the dead body to get a name of who murdered them, then the cops can chase whoever it was (there would be a rule set in place that the people who were killed cant say that they were killed and who killed them, people who did that would get /warned). And the criminal would be able to be jailed even one hour after the actual crime happened (instead of 30 minutes like it is now). If the murderer got jailed all of the dead bodies of who he killed would be 'cleaned up' AKA they disappear.

Maybe there could even be drug sniffing dogs that cops can take to crowded places like /warp bank to sniff people and if the dog sits the person has drugs on them.

@MehLife
@nibble

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

The police force is currently working to better the police force for the police and criminals.

KathyAndTCK

Aug 20, 2018
plus it wouldn't be that fair how would police know if someone has been killed you can't just msg a police officer online saying that this person killed plus according to the police guide it says you can't always believe someone if they tell you that this person killed them ik you said how they would know if someone is murdered but remember ther are police officers that just started and it would be alot harder

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
plus it wouldn't be that fair how would police know if someone has been killed you can't just msg a police officer online saying that this person killed plus according to the police guide it says you can't always believe someone if they tell you that this person killed them ik you said how they would know if someone is murdered but remember ther are police officers that just started and it would be alot harder
I covered that. Please reread. And new cops can be trained in that arena too, and they should already know when they applied.

Reactions: Powerfull

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
good idea, if this was implemented i would wanna be a cop again but....from my history i don't think i can XD

Reactions: Jabu

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
Really like the idea. Something along the lines of it will be suggested / thought about.
Thank you so much for suggesting.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I feel like cops need more of an incentive to capture criminals. They don't really care who kills who unless its during a fight near them or at /warp bank, which I completely understand (Why would they waste their time, its not effective and practical).

Reactions: ItzJazzMade