Better Vehicles

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
I think it would be a cool idea to add better vehicles, not the crappy plugin ones that are hardly 3D. REAL 3D Vehicles, I think they should be added because it would make the server much more realistic because half of those plugin vehicles hardly even look like what they are suppost to look like. And the plugin vehicles can only hold two people in them max, the other vehicles will be able to hold a lot more, there can be buses and jumbo jets that could be able to hold over ten people at once.

Thank you for reading my suggestion and I hope staff can consider adding this.
-Nightwing

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Nightwing, plugins can NOT add anything to minecraft. They can only manipulate things that are already in minecraft. This is NOT possible because the current plugin uses invisible armorstands with blocks on their heads. You can't just add this. I do agree that the vehicle plugin needs improvement, but what you have depicted isn't feasible. Multiple seating can be added, but the same blocky style will have to be there.

NickC1211

Jan 14, 2017
Nightwing, plugins can NOT add anything to minecraft. They can only manipulate things that are already in minecraft. This is NOT possible because the current plugin uses invisible armorstands with blocks on their heads. You can't just add this. I do agree that the vehicle plugin needs improvement, but what you have depicted isn't feasible. Multiple seating can be added, but the same blocky style will have to be there.
How is it not feasible we're looking at pics of it so we know it's possible. And what's the problem with adding a plugin the only issue I could see with that is compatibility.

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
They could improve the texture pack, definitely.

Reactions: Jabu