Bob

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
Okay so, about an hour ago, I bought the island bob. Bob isn't the greatest nor the greatest island, there is a lot of plots that break the plot rules and are just ugly in general. I want to make bob a much better place than it is now. I want to get all of the plots unregioned and to start fresh, I want to make a public paradise island with beaches and such for everyone to enjoy. But I cannot even come close to affording to buy back all of the plots. This is where I need everyone's help. We will be accepting donations of plots (that are on bob) to be unregioned, and money to buy back plots to get them unregioned. I know some of you think that I have unlimited money, and will hesitate to donate, but that is not the case. I am very low on money after buying bob. I will be selling things to help buy back plots as well.

I'm not forcing anyone to donate, it would be very appreciated though. If you would like to donate, msg me or mail me in game at Jabuuu or dm me on discord at iNinjaBunny#1872.
Anyone who donates a bob plot or above $10k will have their name put onto a wall when bob is finished and how much they donated.
Thank you
-Jabu

Jabu

MisterColin
MisterColin
Dec 22, 2016
Canada
also, the island will be non profit. There will be some hotels but that is only to help me afford for materials to actually make the island into a beachy area.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Okay so, about an hour ago, I bought the island bob. Bob isn't the greatest nor the greatest island, there is a lot of plots that break the plot rules and are just ugly in general. I want to make bob a much better place than it is now. I want to get all of the plots unregioned and to start fresh, I want to make a public paradise island with beaches and such for everyone to enjoy. But I cannot even come close to affording to buy back all of the plots. This is where I need everyone's help. We will be accepting donations of plots (that are on bob) to be unregioned, and money to buy back plots to get them unregioned. I know some of you think that I have unlimited money, and will hesitate to donate, but that is not the case. I am very low on money after buying bob. I will be selling things to help buy back plots as well.

I'm not forcing anyone to donate, it would be very appreciated though. If you would like to donate, msg me or mail me in game at Jabuuu or dm me on discord at iNinjaBunny#1872.
Anyone who donates a bob plot or above $10k will have their name put onto a wall when bob is finished and how much they donated.
Thank you
-Jabu
Ey ey ey go bunny fix the island

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
I’ll try to donate, a little here and there, just be online when I am abut seriously, try having one of your trusted friends to collect money if you’re not online or whatever.

T

Trump15024

The Runnerboro Government has been very successful in our plot buying back program. In our goal of making all plot situations better for all islands and the server, we are here anytime for guidance, support, and advice. Good Luck!

Reactions: Jabu and Atlair