Accepted Bpacer's Teacher Application

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
My In-Game Name: Bpacer

What would I like to teach: I'd love to teach Art, English, Sword Teacher, Or a Gym teacher. :)

What is my rank?: Citizen

If a student is misbehaving: If a student was misbehaving in a Classroom I would first ask them nicely to stop, If they were still continuing I would send them out of the room like any teacher, If they were still disrupting and doing something bad I'd then take them to the Principles room or staff.

Discord?: Yes I do have Discord

Timezone?: Central Standard USA TimeZone

Why do I want to be a teacher?: Why I would want to become a teacher is to help educate things that Students want to learn or don't get. I really want to show my skills and pass them onto other students to get more experienced and maybe in the future help out others if they don't get something. I would really like to share all my great thought and skills and put in time and effort into teaching others things they might need in the future to know. :D

Should teachers be good role models?: Yes, Teachers should be very good role models because teachers show students how to become like and learn students new and incredible things others still didn't know. Being a good role model will show students kindness and passion instead of teachers being bad role models and making others not like or not do anything.

(NOTE) I took the questions to answer from Lenard_McCoy's because I didn't see any question to be answered. I did not copy and get an idea from Lenard_mcCoy's. I'd just like to thank him for giving me the questions so I could answer them. :D (Sorry bout that)

Reactions: Powerfull and Death

Death

Mar 18, 2017
My In-Game Name: Bpacer

What would I like to teach: I'd love to teach Art, English, Sword Teacher, Or a Gym teacher. :)

What is my rank?: Citizen

If a student is misbehaving: If a student was misbehaving in a Classroom I would first ask them nicely to stop, If they were still continuing I would send them out of the room like any teacher, If they were still disrupting and doing something bad I'd then take them to the Principles room or staff.

Discord?: Yes I do have Discord

Timezone?: Central Standard USA TimeZone

Why do I want to be a teacher?: Why I would want to become a teacher is to help educate things that Students want to learn or don't get. I really want to show my skills and pass them onto other students to get more experienced and maybe in the future help out others if they don't get something. I would really like to share all my great thought and skills and put in time and effort into teaching others things they might need in the future to know. :D

Should teachers be good role models?: Yes, Teachers should be very good role models because teachers show students how to become like and learn students new and incredible things others still didn't know. Being a good role model will show students kindness and passion instead of teachers being bad role models and making others not like or not do anything.

(NOTE) I took the questions to answer from Lenard_McCoy's because I didn't see any question to be answered. I did not copy and get an idea from Lenard_mcCoy's. I'd just like to thank him for giving me the questions so I could answer them. :D (Sorry bout that)
We already have a gym teacher fyi.

For art, what would this tackle specifically, like banner art? Building art? Map art?
For English, are you going to be teaching the language or the essays,poems etc...
For sword teacher, in my opinion is pretty broad as there is already a mythics teacher so I would suggest tackling PvP in general because swords are limited to only a few.

This is just my opinion but I’ll let the principal and vice principals decide.

@Graphic_elf @Turkey @Isolation

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018

For art, what would this tackle specifically, like banner art? Building art? Map art?
For English, are you going to be teaching the language or the essays,poems etc...
For sword teacher, in my opinion is pretty broad as there is already a mythics teacher so I would suggest tackling PvP in general because swords are limited to only a few.

Yea, So For art, It will be Banners and Building art. For English, I'm' going to be doing Spelling and Yes Poems too.
basically I'll do as much as I can, But thanks for the opinions. :D

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok

#deathforlongtextsandwriter

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Criiii im just doing what those principals do. Except I’m not one......

Death

Mar 18, 2017
smh I give a small teacher comment and tag the principal and everyone starts replying, smh stalker club.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Liked your application :)

You can find the application format under guides, but this worked well.

We have decided to accept you as the banner art teacher. You shall receive a private conversation with more information.