Denied Brightstars teacher application

Sierra

Nov 29, 2017
1. BrightStars02

2. I would love to do Slimefun crafting, Geology or Math!

3. Citizen

4. First I would give them a fair warning if they continue I would send them to the office or I would msg the principle for help and if the person does not follow the school conduct they will get expelled by the principle.

5. Yes i do. I will say my username and stuff if i get accepted!

6. My timezone is central timezone. (CST)

7. I want to become a teacher because i feel like people need to understand more about minecraft and how to craft potions and do slimefun people will help other people if they do not know that much or they just joined. I want to help people be better at what their not very good at. I feel like people need a better education\ understanding. If they start bad in the beginning of the year by the end of the year you wouldn't say they are bad they change if they start understanding and good education. In real life i would love to be a teacher. I want the student to be proud, successful and have no stress, I has a teacher will help them to make them understand.

8. Yes! I agree to be a good role model, if they are being influenced by the teachers then they will be influenced. If a student sees what a teacher is doing the student may do the same exact thing as the teacher, but if the teacher is doing good stuff being a good role model the student will follow the rules and do whats expected. So that's why teachers should be good role models!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
1. BrightStars02

2. I would love to do Slimefun crafting, Geology or Math!

3. Citizen

4. First I would give them a fair warning if they continue I would send them to the office or I would msg the principle for help and if the person does not follow the school conduct they will get expelled by the principle.

5. Yes i do. I will say my username and stuff if i get accepted!

6. My timezone is central timezone. (CST)

7. I want to become a teacher because i feel like people need to understand more about minecraft and how to craft potions and do slimefun people will help other people if they do not know that much or they just joined. I want to help people be better at what their not very good at. I feel like people need a better education\ understanding. If they start bad in the beginning of the year by the end of the year you wouldn't say they are bad they change if they start understanding and good education. In real life i would love to be a teacher. I want the student to be proud, successful and have no stress, I has a teacher will help them to make them understand.

8. Yes! I agree to be a good role model, if they are being influenced by the teachers then they will be influenced. If a student sees what a teacher is doing the student may do the same exact thing as the teacher, but if the teacher is doing good stuff being a good role model the student will follow the rules and do whats expected. So that's why teachers should be good role models!
Alright so we already have a slimefun teacher both Basic and Advance slimefun, sorry.

But If I am correct we still have a Math and Geology slot open.
For Geology would you be using blocks such as andesite, granite etc... to do earth science etc...
For Math, what lessons would be taught knowing there are a lot of kids on the server. Multiplication, division, addition,subtraction, basic algebra etc..

Anyways these are just some of my suggestions and opinions but I’ll tag our principal and vice principals to look at it.

@Graphic_elf @Turkey @Isolation