Bring Back End and Nether Portals

SnowWarden22

Dec 25, 2017
just learned this today that End and Nether Portals are disabled for Rarity in which it gives a big advantage to the old players. so im suggesting bring the nether and end portals back, maybe for the nether like reset it ever 24 hours or something then we wouldn't have to bring them back just the end just so its not an unfair advantage.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
just learned this today that End and Nether Portals are disabled for Rarity in which it gives a big advantage to the old players. so im suggesting bring the nether and end portals back, maybe for the nether like reset it ever 24 hours or something then we wouldn't have to bring them back just the end just so its not an unfair advantage.
resetting the nether every 24 hours would be way too op, and the end has good things to offer so allowing people to go straight to it for goods would make it very unbalanced. Also, theres /warp nether, so I don't see a problem with getting there

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Smh some players actually have bases in the end and nether so resetting it is unfair for them. However the portals I wont complain, I’m kinda neutral about it.

Reactions: Powerfull

Kahili

Dec 22, 2017
The Pokémon World
resetting the nether every 24 hours would be way too op, and the end has good things to offer so allowing people to go straight to it for goods would make it very unbalanced. Also, theres /warp nether, so I don't see a problem with getting there
Wait but the players can always ask the staffs to tpa them to the end, so what is the point of not letting the players to go straight to the end by using /warp

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Wait but the players can always ask the staffs to tpa them to the end, so what is the point of not letting the players to go straight to the end by using /warp
Well for one the end will get totally griefed and what I mean by that is players either will stay in the main island where they warp, or make tons of long bridges leading to who knows what. The only way to properly fly through different islands is by /fly, elytra and fire works, jetboots + jet pack (although this is semi risky)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
because its a very good place to farm goods, and having a warp would make it easy to deplete the end. Also, you do not need to tp people there even if they ask

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
because its a very good place to farm goods, and having a warp would make it easy to deplete the end. Also, you do not need to tp people there even if they ask
Staff should be helpful, you know this. If you have a set home in the end then you should help others and tp them to the end, even if it’s further away from your sethome, as you might have a base there.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Staff should be helpful, you know this. If you have a set home in the end then you should help others and tp them to the end, even if it’s further away from your sethome, as you might have a base there.
Yes, Ik, but I also know regular players sometimes charge to tp people there and thats what I was talking about, sorry for the confusion

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Yes, Ik, but I also know regular players sometimes charge to tp people there and thats what I was talking about, sorry for the confusion
Uh that’s actually true, some people charge me to tp to the end like 5k. I sware people use cheap tactics like this to get money these days.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
Charging for a service is just good business
No its not. You shouldnt charge someone to come somewhere ONCE. Thats just nuts.
Something to add, they might TP kill as well

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
Also I think its time we have a nether reset, I will agree. (just not 1ce a day)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Why A Nether reset? There's so much space left lolz xD
Also TpKilling is not allowed so if you tp just be smart and if they kill make screenshots.
Getting money from it isn't that bad. You need to make money any way you can. The Old players have ab00sed the system so many times. So charching 5k to let a player tp isn't that bad ;)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Why A Nether reset? There's so much space left lolz xD
Also TpKilling is not allowed so if you tp just be smart and if they kill make screenshots.
Getting money from it isn't that bad. You need to make money any way you can. The Old players have ab00sed the system so many times. So charching 5k to let a player tp isn't that bad ;)
Uhh it isn’t as safe as you think, if your stuff get burned or gets deleted in the void, you lose them forever not even a tpkill can save your stuff, the player gets banned but your stuff is gone forever so it’s still risky asf.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Also I think its time we have a nether reset, I will agree. (just not 1ce a day)
Uh no I fly through 6k blocks in the nether and there are like so much untouched nether fortresses. Also nether dosent have the 50k block limit like the old wilds so its kinda big which means there is still lots of room to explore.